Monday, January 19, 2015

Carla Bruni no longer wants to be First lady of France!


Carla Bruni no longer wants to be First lady of France! Carla Bruni (Carla Bruni) does not want to Nicolas Sarkozy (Nicolas Sarkozy) the second time he ran for President of France in 2012. Such a statement she made in an interview on French television channel TF1.


"If he wants to go to the polls in 2012, it will be his choice, but not mine. As for the First lady, enough for me and one presidential term," said Mrs. Sarkozy.




"Actually, we have not discussed this issue with her husband. However, though it is difficult, but it is his work. So I try not to mind my own business. In fact, when I write a song, it doesn't specify what and how I do," added Carla Bruni.




In television, the former supermodel and actress also commented on recent survey data, according to which 51% of the French believe that the Italian Bruni far from life in France. "I like French people. The French may not feel such a closeness due to the fact that you see me solely on the "Protocol" photo, and not what I am actually," summed up Carla Bruni.




Recall that Nicolas Sarkozy was elected President of France in 2007. A year after that, the President divorced his wife Cecilia, and in February 2008 was married to Carla Bruni. While Sarkozy has not announced its plans for 2012, when France should be a new presidential election.







Source:

Bagnet
















No comments:

Post a Comment