Monday, January 19, 2015

Eva Longoria released spirits


Eva Longoria released spiritsThe star of "Desperate Housewives", Eva Longoria (Eva Longoria) joined the number of stars that produce their own line of perfumes. The actress has officially announced the launch of its brand Eva by Eva Longoria.


"I'm allergic to most kinds of perfume. I really want to create something that could buy every woman. So I decided to create my own fragrance that is light, fresh and unique. I think that the flavor of women must be very sexual, and I'll prove it to their spirits. I can imagine how difficult it is to create a scent that is different from the others. But I like the process," says Eva.




Her personal perfume will be presented in April and the cost will be $45-$58. In the future, eve will release some more flavors.







Source:

попкорнnews
















No comments:

Post a Comment