Friday, January 16, 2015

Girls Ricky no longer friend!


Girls Ricky no longer friend! The popular singer Ricky Martin decided to open a small intimate secret of his personal life for a large company. On its official website, the singer decided to publicize their sexual orientation.


"After several years of checking their sexuality must admit that I am a homosexual. I'm happy to be what I am" - official statement Ricky Martin.




The singer decided to make his statement to the whole world after thinking about his memoirs and two sons-twins. Recall that in 2008, Ricky had two children, who were born by a surrogate mother. Sons singer named Valentino and Matteo. After their birth Ricky took a temporary time-out in his career and went to his home, where her kids away from the noisy show business.




"This is exactly what I need, especially now, when I became a father of two beautiful boys who are full of light and who daily teach me something new," he wrote on the Martin website.




"These years in silence and reflection made me stronger and reminded me that acceptance has to come from within, that this truth gives me the strength to cope with emotions that I never thought possible," added singer.




It should be noted that the rumors about the incorrect orientation Martin walked for a long time. The singer was in no hurry to refute them, but only threw firewood different ambiguous statements.




It is known that the social organization of Gay, Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation has supported the singer, noting that "his decision to be open and honest may lead to the adoption of countless homosexuals in the United States, Latin America and worldwide".






Source:

Music.itop
















No comments:

Post a Comment