Tuesday, December 16, 2014

How to tidy up the thighs and buttocks


How to tidy up the thighs and buttocksChange is a very useful thing, especially if it is able to turn your albobrunneus and medusoids mortal shell sports a slim shape for some six weeks! When a few years ago I got ahold of yourself, then weigh under 70 kilos, and my hips and ass was almost as much fat as ice in Antarctica.


How to tidy up the thighs and buttocks - tips from Carey Ojito champion Canada fitness




Change is a very useful thing, especially if it is able to turn your albobrunneus and medusoids mortal shell sports a slim shape for some six weeks! When a few years ago I got ahold of yourself, then weigh under 70 kilos, and my hips and ass was almost as much fat as ice in Antarctica. At that time I had just finished a course at the University of Manitoba and was going to start execution of the duties of a teacher in elementary school. It is clear that in this form, vaguely resembling a bear before flowing into hibernation, I could not appear before the disciples.




The decision was made instantly. The long-distance race plus the weight training has helped to lead the body in order. Waist became thin, and buttocks - elastic.




As you know, the appetite comes while eating, and to me this was not enough. I wanted to look like famous fitness model (last champion in bodybuilding) Rachael machlis and Sharon Bruneau. And I have zeroed in on the competitive fitness. Needless to say that I was trained as possessed set for championship form, but I have always something didn't coalesce. I was never able to go to the podium, being toned and muscular in all places, and I suffered one setback after another. All this continued until, until I seriously started mark Savestr - personal trainer from Quebec, who helped to prepare for the competition "Miss Fitness Olympia - 2002 Christine Bergeron. He completely changed my workouts. In particular for the thighs and buttocks, he proposed a combination of three exercises, which I wanted to introduce you.




I always avoided the basic exercises and heavy weights was afraid to percocets. But mark gave me to understand that I will never get in shape if I don't include in their lessons squats with a barbell, deadlift, leg press and other traditional movements from the Arsenal of bodybuilders. Actually, many women are afraid of hard training. They think that doing squats and pull, become too large. This erroneous view is not allowed hundreds of thousands of women to reveal their true potential and gain sexy and toned shape. First and foremost, for this reason I am going to share with you a program pumping thighs and buttocks that lifted me to the top of the competitive fitness. Do exercises, discussed below, once a week, be consistent in their efforts, and after glancing over some time in the mirror, you will be quite satisfied with what they saw.





Exercise 1. Deadlift barbell on straight legs



The impact zone: The hip flexors and glutes



TechniqueTo begin with 10-minute warm-up on a cycle Ergometer or a treadmill to warm up and raise body temperature. To prepare to work the muscles, paresthesia the muscles of the back of the thigh.


Although the name of the activity that needs to be performed standing on straight legs, I still slightly bend your knees. Do this for two reasons: first, it helps me to feel a stretch in the hip flexor during operation, and the second removes unnecessary pressure on your ligaments of the knee.




The rod should pull from the floor almost to mid-thigh. While working with a barbell, I always try to keep the head elevated, and chest - bend. At the same time I try 100 percent focused on the hind thighs and buttocks, especially in that moment when you return the barbell to the starting position. Thereby I to the maximum use negative (tensile) phase of the movement.




I think that most women in this exercise you will have to resort to special straps for hands - it will help them to strengthen the grip. In any case, we cannot allow your fingers relaxed and the bar slipped out before you will be expected to complete the required number of repetitions.





Load: Do the five approaches of five repetitions. Used the weight should be such that it could allow you to make all five repetitions technically "pure".


Exercise 2. Bending the legs at the trainer standing




The impact zone

: The hip flexor and the separation between the buttocks and hip flexors



Technique: Personally, I prefer to do this exercise on each leg in turn - it is this tactic that allows me to achieve the same pumping in both legs. When bending the legs at the exerciser lying stronger leg usually takes on the lion's share of the load.


Lean on the trainer for balance and try to keep your back straight. Remember: our goal - to develop the muscles at the back of the thigh, rather than simply tossing cargo at the expense of the sacrifice of the whole body. Please correct starting position: head up, chest pushed forward. Bend the working leg at the knee, trying to reach the buttocks. In the upper position, wait, so your muscles have the greatest decline. Then slowly lower the weight, it is better to do it at the expense of one-two-three-four (to raise the load is faster, at the expense once or twice).





Load Here you do three sets of 8-10 repetitions. Stretch the muscles of the back of the thigh for 20 seconds after each approach.


Exercise 3. Lunges with dumbbells in the hands of on-the-go





The impact zone: The hip flexors and glutes



Technique: Lunges with dumbbells in the hands of on the go - my secret weapon in preparing for the competition, the right path to success. This exercise sets the shape of the muscles. Taking in each hand dumbbell, take a step forward with one leg. This leg should bend at hips and knees to a 90 degree angle. However, the knee of this leg should never be ahead of the sock. The knee of the back leg should be in position when the floor remains 3-4 see the Head should be kept elevated and chest pushed forward. Remain in this position until, until you do 8-10 repetitions. Then straighten up, rest a minute and do the same for the second leg.



Load: Three sets of 8-10 repetitions is enough.


The program Carey Ojito for buttocks and hip flexors




Deadlift barbell on straight legs - 5 x 5


The bending of the legs in the trainer standing - 3 x 8-10


Lunges with dumbbells in the hands of on the go - 3 x 8-10




And it's not so bad.






Source:

Style fitness
















No comments:

Post a Comment