Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Pregnant Alicia Keys marries


Pregnant Alicia Keys marriesSinger Alicia Keys, located on the fifth month of pregnancy, this weekend is married with rapper Swizz Beatz. It is known that the wedding will take place on a luxury yacht.


In may of this year alisha has officially confirmed the rumors of her engagement and pregnancy. Currently she is on the fifth month of pregnancy: "I love children and I am a family man, " says alisha - I believe that pregnancy is a wonderful gift, and the birth of a child is a miracle".




By the way, Alicia and Cassius Dean (Swizz Beatz) began Dating in 2008, the year after the divorce producer with his first wife, singer Mashonda Tifrere. In Swizz Beatz has two children from previous marriages. Recall, album Alicia Keys "As I Am", according to the estimates of the Billboard and Nielsen, recognized by the drive, which is the most sold in the U.S. in 2008.






Source:

Dnia
















No comments:

Post a Comment