Friday, October 31, 2014

Women's desires or Well, what do they want?!..


Women's desires or Well, what do they want?!..Men say that women never know what they want. And I'm starting to believe them. I know for myself - I only had to make some more or less logical generalization about their sexual preference, as after some time I found that I like quite another...



Do women negotiate?



Agreed. What I find most annoying is the "negotiations" about the time and place for sex. I sincerely believe that talking about it does not need.


When the lover asks me about a specific day and time (something like "let's do this in a production environment you tonight"), I always find it difficult to answer this question. And not only because I don't know what I will do on Wednesday night. But because I don't know what my mood will be " would I have sex at all?!




About current arrangements (such as "Can we go have sex? "I can say only one thing. Talking about it does not need. First, a man must see whether you've set a woman to sexual intercourse. Secondly, if her reluctance is not satisfied, he has "something to do with it" - man must "make" a woman so that she attacked him, and not to ask stupid questions.




Spontaneity

. Of course, spontaneity in sex more preferable planning. However, spontaneity is often accompanied by haste. Feelings shade due to the lack of emotional readiness. In this case, would not hurt a bit the "sweet expectations", but without falling into extremes - no entries in the diary "Wednesday, 20.00 - sex".



Questions-repeating



The silence of the lambs. Sex can be attributed to the so-called "non-verbal" communication. How to make communication mutually enjoyable? How to "read" the willingness of the partner to guess the appropriateness or otherwise of their actions? How to adjust the frequency, the depth, strength and tenderness, to choose a pose? Here, it is essential reaction partner.


When I do blow job, always watching the breath of a lover. On it I understand how to do it faster or slower, what movement of the tongue and hands him more like. Yes, in fact, how else?




Alas, some men are so silent in bed, which inevitably forget their native language. I had such a man - he almost never moaned. A light groan was heard only during orgasm. I will say more when I can not hold back, screamed, he told me: "Hush" - and had to cover his mouth. And this despite the fact that he had his own apartment and to prevent we could do what his neighbors. To say that I had a hard time with this man, is to say nothing. I could never draw conclusions - that he liked more and which less. The understanding of this very suffered...





Good or bad? Sometimes a completely different mouth when men are just not closed. The question is, "Honey, you okay? "always baffles me. "What is not seen? " - I always want to ask me. This question is so irrelevant! Especially when I'm on top struggling to get an orgasm.


Strength or tenderness?





Tenderness. Remember my 19 year old boyfriend Lesha. That's really where it was more tender tender! From this bliss then I just fell asleep. Then counted stars on the ceiling. In short, any explosion of emotion, nothing, what would have captured the spirit knocked the breath, butterflies in the stomach... Then I wanted it showed force grabbed me, squeezed in his arms and "walked" me on...



Power. Let's be honest, there were times where I wanted to be the man clutched my chest to bruises, spanked with a belt on the ass was arched as he wants, and pulled her hair. But I always wanted under a certain mood, when such manifestations of power were appropriate. But it often happens that a man absolutely does not feel your mood - you want the alternation of power and tenderness, and he roughly throws you in different sides of the sofa and treats you like a rubber doll, not responding to your cries.



The uniformity or diversity?


Missionaries again in honor? You won't believe, but still there are men who use only the missionary position. Moreover, these men are not inexperienced youngsters (long 30), not degrading individuals (and intellectuals), not dense provincials from the Russian heartland (and residents of the capital). When I saw this for the first time, to my surprise there was no limit. I didn't know what to think: whether it is so convenient, whether this is the result, and the process is indifferent?..




Tedious diversity. Strangely enough, but when one "receiving" changing 10-12 POS, it can also be tedious. Will not have time to properly enjoy one, as after a few minutes, you turn on your back, on your belly, on your left side, then right, then arches, then lift up on the back of the sofa...





Underestimation or overestimation?


Sex is probably one of the few areas in which their "power" we are unable to assess adequately. And there is a logical explanation. First, sex is a lesson for two", where the assessment gives you a partner. Secondly, you can't objectively compare themselves with their competitors (this can be done easily in business) because of sex other people we only know from their words (subjective and not always reliable). So about their abilities in sex (good or bad I was in bed), it is best not to speak. But even if a person does believe it's still not worth it.





Underestimation. Roma in his 23 years was a virgin. Of course, when I started to meet him, didn't even know about this. Only one phrase was confused and bothered me. When I was on the phone (we lived in different cities) began to fantasize about our future sex, Roma said, "Marina, I beg you - don't flatter yourself! " I didn't know what to think...


I did not understand what he meant, and when we played Roma were in the same bed. Yes and how can we guess? Confident steps, perfect technique, ability and desire to deliver a woman pleasure... It really made me so called "cosmopolitan". With him in bed I felt an orgasm every time.




One day (at that time we slept in the same bed for several months) Roma told me that before me was a virgin. Frankly, I was shocked. First, I don't believe that taking a joke. Then long wondered. Finally told him that ability he is gorgeous, and there was nothing to frighten me with the phrase "don't flatter yourself".





Reassessment. Once we were all three sitting at my house: I, Roma and his friend Sergei. Watched some romance. Watching a movie with some erotic scenes segued into a conversation about sex.


- How can you make love just a few minutes? - began to resent the movie, accusing one of the heroes of the film "impotency". What do you think, Serge?


- The main thing is not quantity but quality, " said Sergei and smiled mysteriously.


This phrase inspired me. Now, I thought, this man certainly knows a lot about sex.




...It so happened that after some time I stopped to meet with the movie, turned out to be in one bed with Sergei. I can't say that sex with him was not pleasant to me, because I was in love with him (when you love, as you know, the technique takes the last place; the main thing is to sleep and Wake up with a loved one). But the "quality" that I so hoped, was not. Active prelude (Blowjob) only from my side, only two poses, 8-10 minutes and... bainki.




Once at leisure (when I have not met nor Roman, nor with Sergei) I analyzed the sexual abilities of their former lovers. Especially was asking for a comparison of the movie (the virgin with gorgeous Arsenal of ways to meet women) and Sergey (opinionated 29-year-old man with their low quality standards). How uncertain was the one and how arrogant the other! And it was Vice versa. I know - tried for yourself!




So, what did women want? I would say that women want appropriateness. And in order to be relevant, you need to be attentive and flexible. This is often not enough men...





Author:

Tomovska M


Source:

MyJane
















No comments:

Post a Comment