Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Vitamin salad from Eating Blocking


Vitamin salad from Eating BlockingThe beginning of warmer days I have personally been associated with wild garlic. The leek is one of the earliest sources of vitamins, which, by the way, in Germany known as bear green onions (wild onions). Bearish call her because when bears Wake up after hibernation, they restore power thanks to this grass.


Even though I do not bear, but the power of vitamins I also won't hurt - I thought, and bought two bundles of garlic grandma near the metro. Of course, many may scare a strong garlic smell weed, but I'm not that kind.




There are many recipes use garlic, but from all I personally prefer probably the easiest and one of the most delicious.





Ingredients:


- 2 beam garlic


- 2 cucumbers


- 1 bunch radish


- sunflower oil




Method of preparation:




First you need to wash the leaves of garlic under running water, or better yet just type the sink and leave it for a while there the grass, and then carefully review each leaf.




Cucumber and radish is also desirable to wash and cut off the "butt".




Then take a beautiful salad bowl and smeared it with oil. Why? So you will be much easier to mix things up to not very much to mess up the leaves.




There are several ways how you can apply the garlic in this dish. I usually just cut it in long strips, but today I wanted to do everything nicely, so I suggest to tear off the stems and leave the beautiful leaves intact.




Now, on to the cucumbers. By the way, do you know how to choose delicious, crunchy cucumbers? For the salad is better to choose cucumbers are dark green with a rough surface, i.e. with pimples, preferably white. Now we take our "right" cucumbers and cut into thin rings. Radish cut as well.




Now put all our vegetable and herbs in a bowl and gently stir.




When I'm not "Dietrich", this is the same recipe I make a bit more calories. Firstly, to all the above, I add the eggs. Secondly, all seasoned with mayonnaise. But, by the way, mayonnaise (in order to preserve the "usefulness" of salad) I do myself. To do this, take one raw egg, mustard, vegetable oil, a pinch of salt, pinch of sugar and the lemon juice. All these ingredients are mixed (oil should be added last, to vary the "liquid" mayonnaise) using a blender or mixer.





Author:

Food Belochkina


Source:

Women's Magazine
















No comments:

Post a Comment