Tuesday, October 28, 2014

What are our sexual fantasies


What are our sexual fantasiesIn my dreams we can without hesitation and fear to do anything. Today imagine sex with a brutal stranger tomorrow with fragile blonde in a day with extraterrestrial intelligence. We may not tell anyone about his fantasies, but to us they can tell a lot. What is behind most secret sexual dreams, read on.



"Sometimes I think about group sex"



Olga, 30: "Sometimes I imagine that my husband invites in our bedroom very many men. They look at how we have sex, be reached for comment and advise my husband how to make so that I was even better".



Eugene, 29 years: "In my imagination, I often see women. We are engaged in lesbian sex and ask my man to join us. He gladly makes us the company".


What does this mean?




Some women in their dreams, see group sex. Psychologists explain this by a subconscious desire to be the center of attention, become the object of universal desire. It is noteworthy that men dream about sex with multiple partners for the same reason - in a concentrated form to receive love and adoration.




So in reality, having sex does not always correspond to the dream because in the bed are three ego who wish to be the object of desire, not the subject.





"Imagine me see"



Faith, 23 years: "We have sex in the car. The car parked in a public place. All who pass by, you can look in the window and see us".


Irina, 24 years:

"I want to upload their pictures. I, of course, without clothing and in the most come-hither poses. I am so exciting idea that my naked body will be able to see anyone! "



Anastasia, 26 years: "My husband and I are making love on the nature. Suddenly I realize that for us, someone is watching. This man, he is handsome, and in his mind it is quite clear that he gets what he sees".


What does this mean?




The desire to demonstrate their nakedness psychologists explain motivation to resist public morality. Perhaps the woman feels the suppression of their sexuality (e.g., by the Puritan educated men). Another explanation can be found in childhood, usually by the exhibitionism inclined people, who at a young age was observed acts outcrops or participated in sexual games in the children's companies.





"Fantasize about forced sex"



Anna, 27 years: "Late night. I go into the building and call the Elevator. For a moment, before the door should close in the cab runs man. It's beautiful, sassy and very courageous. For some time he was staring at me, and then pounces. I don't have the strength and desire him to resist. What he does with me, it is impossible to describe. I feel very weak, fragile and damn sexy".


What does this mean?




Many women see their erotic fantasies forced sex, in which they play the role of victim. The appearance of such fantasies can be explained by the desire of women to the loss of control over the situation. She wants it all happened not so much against her will, how much without her active participation: the man himself did, and she didn't even have to seduce him.




Perhaps, in ordinary life, she often has to take responsibility, including sex. And subconsciously she aspires to be in the "passive" defenseless position.




Some psychologists explain dreams of violence by a desire to absolve themselves of blame for getting pleasure. It may be associated with the early development of sexuality and shame, which the child has experienced together with pleasure. Since sexual pleasure is accompanied by feelings of shame and fear of subsequent punishment.





"I dream about sex with a stranger"



Elena, 32 years: "I have dinner together in a large company. At the table across from me sits a charming blonde, who now and then for my feet. It supports easy conversation, but sometimes gives me an ambiguous views. On the table over clean glasses, I volunteer to bring some clean and leave the room. It is beyond me. To the kitchen and we get: he instantly pulls me into the bathroom, which without ceremony we begin to have sex".



Alina, 28 years: "I open my eyes and realize that I am in a strange dark room. To me there is almost no service, my hands bound, I am bound to the bed. I understand that the room is someone there. This man, I don't see his face, he walks to the bed and starts me to caress. The idea that he can do with me anything scary turns me on, and I even want him not to stop".


What does this mean?




Sex with a stranger is a leader in the hit parade of women's erotic fantasies. Psychologists believe that in this way the young ladies allow themselves to relax.




C stranger nothing to be ashamed of, it is possible not to think about how to present themselves in a more favorable light - with it you can just have fun without even thinking about achieving orgasm he.






Source:

Women's information and entertainment portal WDay.ru
















No comments:

Post a Comment