Friday, August 22, 2014

In school - with pleasure!


In school - with pleasure! You won't believe, but to run to school with a knapsack full of rejoicing that "Today in school!!! " every first-grader. A recipe this simple miracle. Desire, heavily involved in independence and confidence. Note that the desire carries your child. And the remaining components are required from you. Otherwise, the miracle will not work.


How to make your teenager:




- got up early in the morning in school;




- going to school, watching the time, and not waiting for prodding from adults;




- went to school with pleasure, and does not drag on my mother's-my father's hand;




- come to school on time;




he made the lessons fun and time;




- went to bed at such a time, to sleep to early rise in school.




The cornerstone of trust




So the child went to school with pleasure, you need to learn to TRUST him. I will agree that to learn this difficult. But trust is the basis of any SKILL.




You think that you are smarter than their children? What you all know, but they are small and stupid? Do you think that they all need to control? But then what skills you want to teach your child? To fit into the mold? To carry out the orders? To ask permission or without cause?




This will successfully teach the army. And we are going to learn to trust. Note: to teach themselves, and not the son or daughter. And let's start with... voltage.




You advance up to prepare Breakfast. Watch every minute. Begin awake a baby, and... he flips to the other side and again goes in the world of sleep. Your voltage increases. Finally, you can lift half-asleep child, send it to drag into the bathroom to feed Breakfast to help pull the jacket and the bag. He sleeps. He hasn't woken up. So the road to school is transformed into a set of prodding. Your voltage reaches its peak, when you run down to the school with the second call, and you still need to change shoes.




UV! Just terrible memories of some. And now, waiting for us this situation will be bored? Tired? Excellent! Begin the second stage of learning: ask questions. First by myself!




- Who needs school and need? To my child. If only because I already attended.




Who wants to go to school? He wants it.




- I school need? No, not really.




"Then why am I tense up because of his late arrival and prosyany? Why I dragged him by the hand, and he's looking around, floating, as if time another car and small truck? Because the way, so DO it. But this is wrong, illogical!




Now ask questions to his beloved child. Perhaps the paradox: we get the same answers. And yet.




- Do you like being late?




"You think I like to keep track of how long you're going, how to catch crows on the road as automatically running late?




"You most like to be late?




All the questions your child received the answer: "No! " And develop a plan for further action:




service he now puts HIMSELF;




- wakes up to her MYSELF;




- HE monitors the time remaining until exit;




- HE adjusts his mom, who STILL accompanies him to school;




- HE watches over time, delayed on the road.




Delays or neopentane chess also refers to these skills. About self-made lessons I'm not saying because it was originally an indisputable fact.






The first pancake is always lumpy?




Screaming beep alarm clock he does not hear at all:) So, after waiting a little, the first day of the experiment, I simply said to him: "More to Wake up not going, I'll go to bed". Child as the wind from the bed blew. You can motivate your child in other phrases, and actions. The main thing is that they made sense, were significant. For him, not for you!




The first day I even had to remind him: I'm NOT responsible for time, I'm NOT responsible for your delay. You think is easy-you wouldn't recommend? I think it is easy to remain just an OBSERVER? Difficult. But it was worth it!




Now I'm slowly going, love to get up early and while the boys are sleeping, preparing Breakfast and sit at the computer. And then just waiting for my gifted child will give me a command: "Time to go! "




Now not I, but he drags me by the hand, and I admire the morning scenery, the sky is my favorite sight, thin ledcom on the puddles, rejoice in the bright winter morning as well that the clock is moved. And I think: "But, really, to go to school for first graders is a pleasure. And for his parents too".






Source:

The portal for moms
















No comments:

Post a Comment