Monday, August 18, 2014

Sharon stone: "the older you get, the less need makeup"


Sharon stone: The time has come. A talented actress, beautiful and inimitable Muse Dior Sharon stone ready to admit why over the years only looks younger. And let not without rejuvenating serum One Essential, Capture Totale, Dior, it's not just the cosmetics


Chat with Sharon stone is a pleasure. Even the most official, interview with the actress manages to turn in an intimate conversation. When this taboo subjects for it does not exist. Sharon is ready to open up about anything, seasoning his speech remarkable portion cheek humor. If we add to this the advantages of a classical beauty, which is known only actress reasons, does not fade with the years, it becomes clear that Sharon stone is an exceptional person. And best impersonation line for Mature skin Capture Totale Dior, which diva is not the first year. Who, if not her own example to prove to the world: age is just a number.




For several years you happy mascot Dior. Come to grips with this role?



Sharon Stone: Love France, its culture, cuisine, style. Many friends call me jokingly "French American". For example, Bruno, the head of my security in Europe, says: "why you so often in France that it is easier to think of you as a Frenchwoman, visiting America on business". Therefore, the proposal to impersonate Dior, despite his surprise (I had no idea about the release of a new line of Dior for Mature skin), it was very natural and flattering. But at the first meeting (staff House arrived in California only for one lunch with me) I came without an ounce of makeup. Thought: "I Need to sober up these dreamers! " And they welcomed me with a barrage of compliments. In General, we understood each other.



- Do you feel bold itself?

- You can judge for yourself. After forty, I suddenly felt that towards me began to change. Not for the better. Others were jarred by the fact that I honestly admitted: "I'm forty... forty-one... I'm forty-five." Such frankness acted on many nerves. So much so that soon I stopped shooting. And then there's another attack. The doctor put me on hormones under the pretext of impending menopause. Of course, I've gained weight. At some point the straw was too much. Threw hormones, changed doctors and decided that more than anyone and will never allow you to drop yourself from the accounts. Let everyone know: I almost fifty-two and I feel great. Someone thinks this behavior is causing. For me, it's the norm. I and my contract with Dior regarded not as an opportunity to show off, but as a chance to tell the age: "You are beautiful".



- What is your true beauty?

- Integrity, generosity, and self-esteem. Have noticed that a truly beautiful woman is always good to other women, and people in General. She does not accept rivalry, intrigue and dirty tricks.


"What about confidence? Isn't she decorates?


Personally I did not determine what it's for. Know that I stand firmly on the ground. And if someone tries to undermine my position, I will not in the heat of the moment to pass. Better wait, analyze the situation, then consciously answer. By and large, as I am not much has changed in the last thirty years. But my understanding of themselves and others became different. Once in Hollywood honoring Michael Douglas showed "Basic instinct". I remember how amazing it was to see on the big screen itself is only twenty years younger. In my head spun one and the same thought: "Now I can easily give this carefree little girl. I completely differently about themselves and the world around! " Perhaps this is the essence of self-confidence. You can look great at any age. And no need desperately to cling to his youth as a life-preserver.




- How do you define maturity?


- Everyone Matures differently. For me, the main feature is the ability to take responsibility for every action, word and even thought.




- Have you changed your criteria of attractiveness?


I believe that if you remain true to yourself and do not wish evil to others, they become more beautiful with time. Twenty or thirty years ago we had no idea how to eat right, keep fit and to use cosmetics. Now that is another matter. Can prove to anyone: in forty or fifty body can look better than twenty. Hand on heart: firming creams miracle not only my face, but... In General, with different parts of the body.




- You are not afraid to grow old?


- The main thing is to do it with humor, then there is nothing to fear. I will not conceal that tried Botox. And more than once. But I stopped myself, not to turn into one of the gold fish that roam Hollywood spaces. Because Botox all actress again become similar to each other: this is a frozen facial expression, eyes wide in surprise, the inability trite to frown... but I want to be myself. Let me see a woman, behind which is the years most interesting life. Besides Botox, in my opinion, is not sexy! The woman, whose face is in deep freeze, afraid even to priobresti or laugh, not to mention something more.




- Do not approve of plastic surgery?


Why? I have nothing against. If the plastic makes someone happy, then, has a right to exist. Those who confuse their own big hips, and a fitness and diet does not help, go to a beauty clinic. The main thing is not to turn into a Barbie doll. Why do you bust the size of two heads attached at the chest? And the teeth, similar to the white piano keys? Know the measure, consult with a psychologist, will discuss plans with friends. In General, strive for harmony.





- Did you have to give up some habits in order to stay in shape?
It was and is. So, I've been inspired by Madonna. We have with it is the age difference a few months, but look what she's fit! Constantly think about it when doing Pilates. Now, a coach once casually told me that Madonna doesn't drink alcohol. Not that I liked him, but three or four good glass of Bordeaux in week allowed herself. And then thought for a moment and ventured on the experiment. After six months of denial from Bordeaux, my skin was noticeably younger. So thanks to the Madonna. She helped me become a better and more beautiful.





Apparently so much so that in recent campaigns, Dior, you have been almost no makeup. Decided to abandon him?
- Firstly, I believe in the talent of Jean-Baptiste Mondino, who takes me for advertising Dior. In the lens I always excellent. Secondly, with cosmetics I have an uneasy relationship. I no makeup feel. What terribly worried about my mother, who even sleep lies in war paint for the Pope. When we meet, my mother always says brand mantra: "Sharon, NACRES lips, do hair, and you will see how life will change for the better..." She thinks I'm not married just because roam around the house without makeup. Daddy's got a different opinion. He thinks that all my troubles from what I'm wearing pajamas, not Lacy negligees.





"What makes you Shine, if the makeup you do not like?
My sons are the most cute, touching and to direct the kids. Now we have a period: "why? " Literally from morning till night attack me difficult questions. From the series, why is the sky blue? Or why is water wet? In General, you won't get bored.




- What are your beauty secrets, favorite rituals and tools?


- In the morning wash your face with warm water, but no soap. Makeup removed only by a special napkins. Generally, soap and similar tools, I try to avoid it to the face or to the body. Soul prefer baths with sea salt and oils. My favorite cosmetic substance - creams. I love Haute Nutrition and L'or de Vie. For your skin tone take Omega 3 capsules. For the soul I need candles in the bathroom and in the bedroom. I collect them and constantly take with you on trips and business trips.




- How do you eat?


In this sense, I'm a terrible bore. Every morning drink special cleansing herbal tea and eat for Breakfast two slices of toast with margarine. Just do not think that real butter in my disgrace. Coming to France, only to them and eat. Perhaps that is why so often there and go. For lunch and dinner prefer protein foods and vegetables with olive oil and lemon juice. To the sweet indifferent, but can not live without chocolate. My bathroom is always tile. Favorite with Cayenne pepper and cherry.





- Do you have any makeup-philosophy?
- The older you get, the less the need for makeup. When the tone or powder driven into wrinkles, look for a hundred years. However, I love the mascara, especially Diorshow. Going to a party can bring a pencil inner eyelid and add some dark shadows in the corners of his eyes. Red lipstick put on special occasions. Prefer pale pink gloss.




How about cosmetic commodities?



- The plane take a moisturizer and some fat-prairy balm that put on lips, cuticles and nose. This habit I have with the model. We, nineteen-year-old girls were constantly saying: "Obmeniaytes to face shone".



- What, in your opinion, the biggest beauty mistakes were made woman?
When the naked eye can see that they tried too hard. Don't want to look absolutely flawless. Did the people of us touches the sterile beauty? Crazy drive rather cute little flaws and missteps.





- Is there a "little flaws" Sharon stone?
You honestly? Every day I work hard on my, sorry for the bluntness, backwards. The family stone is not the strongest side. Behind all we plackowate, but perceived this collective lack philosophically. For example, constantly talking to our dad that someone stole his ass, so it dangle pants.





What you appreciate in people?
- Sense of humor.





- And what draws in the outside world? Do you have a favorite city?
- I Love Paris. However, no less passionately fond of St. Petersburg and Moscow. I'm generally crazy about Russia and Russians. A unique nation. No fake smiles and insincere compliments. If you do not like, out of the way. Respect is such an honest approach. I like China.





- Where do you like to relax?
- My Paradise on earth - Bora Bora. Black sand, bizarre landscapes, houses on stilts with a transparent floor, through which you can see fish in the water...





- What are you currently working as an actress?
Recently I was offered an interesting, but challenging role. Most likely agree. The Director will perform Anja Camilleri, and one of my partners on the ground will Claris van Houten, familiar to viewers of the film "Black book Paul Verhoeven. The script is so intriguing that I, perhaps, I will be nothing more to tell. In addition, this year will be three films with my participation.




- How do you manage to balance work, parenting three children and participation in charity projects?


- It's simple: love, prayer, meditation. Sometimes it is useful and cry. But only slightly. In the end, no wonder I continue to believe that good will triumph.




Sharon Stone. The death of her face






Source:

ELLE
















No comments:

Post a Comment