Saturday, August 23, 2014

Bjork


BjorkRules of life singer Bjork Gudmundsdottir.


I'm a fountain of blood

. As a girl.



I recorded their first album in eleven years. Here in Iceland, had a radio show where everyone who at least was doing something good could come and speak. Someone knew how to show magic tricks, and he showed me the tricks. Someone knew how to turn a somersault, and he was twisting somersaults. And I sang. Even in a school bus. Are everywhere. Always-always. It was the only thing I knew how. In General, some guy noticed it, I called my mother promised her money and offered to record my album. My mother thought for a moment and said, "Yes." And I was not even asked.



When I left Iceland and moved to England, I was 18 years old. I was in shock. Iceland, which has remained there, beyond the sea, was silent, as rural parish. A foreigner walking down the street, scaring people surprise - after all, it was long before the tourist boom. I was in London, his eyes bulging, and everything seemed so dirty and sticky that I washed her hands at least five times a day. And there was strawberry - something that I saw for the first time in my life.


Once

I cautiously suggested that in Hollywood decided to wear only black Armani, and in conflict with this dogma was waiting for the ambulance penalty. Once there, I noted with horror that with a few exceptions - it is true. And that Hollywood journalists about it and can talk.


Fashion for me

is fascism. Magazines that cater to the fashion dictate: if so, what was ordered, submit, submit, submit. To wear thing that came out of fashion, is the worst crime a woman can commit. Write about it as if for this you will get a public execution on the Central square.


When I go

shopping secondhand, I feel something like a narcotic euphoria. My camouflaged hunting instinct immediately begins to break out.


American journalists

don't understand me. If I appear somewhere in the clothes that I like, they just write about me a bunch of nasty things. For some reason it seems that my problem is that I struggled want to be like Jennifer aniston, just do it very badly.



I don't like to be a celebrity. Being a celebrity is something from the service sector. How to wash the toilets or something.



To be a musician it is very easy. My house is full of musical instruments. And he always filled with music. But I never go to the premiere and not stick out at parties with the punk and New wave daddy was quoted.



Music for me - it is an indisputable scientific fact. As algebra.


I respect

such a thing as technical superiority. I often think about this when you look at the guys break dancing. Here it's all in the technique: who is more skillful, he wins. Similarly, in nature: bird of Paradise with the most colorful feathers has a better chance than others. I respect it, but do not accept. Someone who is impulsive and dick will never be able to surpass the one who technically and mathematically accurate.


I miss the rhythm

. When I was fourteen, I played the girly punk band on drums. So still, as soon as it comes to rhythm, I be damn picky.



For me, humanity is one big tribe. You must recognize that and let all the religions of the ashes. I think the world is tired of narcissism believers. We are fucking animals in need rhythm. We are Gentiles. Let's just smite our drums.



If I had the chance change the world, first of all I would get rid of religion. Good start, in my opinion. In the end, today religion brings nothing but hatred and destruction.


I am not strong in theology

. But I can argue with Christianity as a woman. Everyone knows that in a year of 13 lunar months. And some things happen with most women it 13 times in a year. But Christianity was necessary to impose a twelve-month year. It was necessary, and that's it. So they took and deprived us of the month.



I have always considered football as a pagan celebration of fertility. Eleven of sperm rushing across the field, trying to get into the egg. In this sense, I always was very sorry for the goalkeeper.



Be spontaneous and nothing will ever plan. I'm doing it.



I don't thinkthat in order to respond to September 11, you need to sit down and write a song about it. I believe that you need to sit down and write a song about anything else. Because, fortunately, in this world there is something else besides Bush and bin Laden.



Recently I rather spend a lot of time on news sites, because I want to know what is happening in the world. In the end, even supermodels say about international politics. This has nowhere to go. And I try to learn more about Islam.



I'll never to make any political speeches, because I very badly understand this. But I can speak on behalf of those interested in politics only in the background.



It seems to methat every person has some kind of mission. My mission is to do everything quickly. I tried 900 thousand different things just to know that I've tried them all.



I don't like duets, don't like to work with someone. I simply do not have time. But even if I had 500 years, I would still tried to stay away from it all. Ninety percent of my music I do myself in the future I would like that this percentage has only increased.



'll never to do hip-hop. I'm from Iceland.



Iceland is the stone in the bowl of water. This stone can be under water, it can be over the water, he can blow bubbles. But he never realizes his choice. Just doing what it does.



I so often ask about the Eskimos that at one time I was even going to make a little poster: "In Iceland Eskimos no! "



I'm not afraid left unattended their notebooks. I have nothing to fear as long as I have a special secret code, called the Icelandic language.



It seems to memany in Iceland don't love me just because you do not understand English.



Like all Icelanders I love to drink. Drunk I am, perhaps, not too often, but when starting out, it is usually a real Armageddon.


I think

it makes no sense to drink if you are not going to dance to exhaustion and be wild.



In any boring books you can easily read about that, it enters the fifth decade, it's time to think about health and to start with, say, drink a little red wine in the evenings. Vessels, pressure, cardiac muscle, all that nonsense. But if I drink in the evening a glass of red wine, in the morning I see things as black and white TV. No flowers. To drink, to dance, to slap someone in the ass and firecrackers that great. Of course, you cannot overdo it. A couple of times a month will be enough. So I'm trying to persuade: twice a month. But I can't wait. And so, falling down again, I think in the ass all this health and all these need pledges and promises.



I don't like myself only when tired. For example, I never said to myself: now I want to be beautiful. I just don't want to look tired. If you show me two pictures, one of which I'll look ugly, but on the other I'm tired, I should only worry about the last one.



There is nothing worsethan girls, all dressed in pink.



God bless the Internet. It's funny, but as soon as all these businessmen and lawyers, all this filth and slime, conceived and calculated how to subdue and control the music, the Internet came along and for a moment turned all their efforts in a short silent bunch.



Strange to admit itbut I always wanted to be a farmer.






Author:

Bruno D.


Source:

Esquire
















No comments:

Post a Comment