Sunday, June 29, 2014

Scarlett Johansson: "My diet - ham and champagne"


Scarlett Johansson: Scarlett incredibly lucky. The British are such people - was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. It is removed from the age of nine, and each new film becomes a film event. Johansson is the first in the list of the hundred sexiest women of 2006, according to the experts of the magazine FHM. She has a twin brother and dog breed Chihuahua. Despite the fact that all glossy magazines her dress up in lace and silk dress or blouse transparent, in the life of Scarlett prefers sneakers and jeans.



Modest superstar



- Why you decided to become an actress?
"I don't think you can become an actress. You or actress or not. I know how to play. By the way, maybe it's even too bad that this is my only profession. I even hobby no - except to read and to travel. But I am sure if not a movie, I would be an archeologist to find ancient burial sites. I love Ancient Egypt!





And the education you have received?
Supreme - no. I tried to go to College, but failed the entrance exams. It is now clear that it's for the best. All of these corridors, lectures, not for me... Wait, what I just said? That would be an archaeologist? Forget about this. No, dig the whole day in the land under the direct sun on a 50-degree heat! No, I love movies. So, about the students wanted to say I understand their problems: money never have enough. So always try to work out the ten dollars that they pay for the movie tickets.





- Have you experienced "star disease"?
- Honestly, I don't know what it is. I used to work with stars. When I was just 9 years old, I starred in the movie "the Right thing" with Sean Connery. He laughed a lot, when between filming I solved the math problems.





And fame brings you pleasure?
It turns out that the glory may be an unpleasant thing. Terrible when you all the time someone walks in with a camera or pursues four jeeps. Whatever you do, do not do it for the glory, because then you will be unhappy.





"You're a very humble superstar. Well, maybe you could at least ride in a limousine?
- Yes you are! I grew up in new York and always went by metro. Now, too often travel by metro. Yes and lunch sometimes in the first pizzeria. People think I'm from the upper light, since I am an actress. Actually, I am leading a normal life, friends with peers, I have many friends, former classmates.




- You call the new Muse woody Allen, what will you say about this?


- "Muse" - sounds silly, we are actually friends. I love to work with him on the set he's always fun and easy. Even woody always asks me not to tell anyone about the film, which I removed. I like the atmosphere of mystery! I was terribly excited to work with him - I'm a fan of his films since childhood. He's always joking, crudely - to embarrassment. I have the exact same sense of humor. He'd probably wanted me spoke, what he monster. Woody once said to me, "will give an interview - let everyone know what I have a terrible character".





Hero woody Allen in the movie "Scoop", pretending to be the father of your heroine, constantly puts her in an awkward situation, and your parents how you were raised?
- Many parents treat the children, but I was lucky. My mom is from new York, she is sociable and always I perfectly understood. She is a movie buff and watched all the movies in the world. Dad is from Denmark, he is very Scandinavian relaxed. I was taught to openly Express their feelings, I call it the new York way of life. You always feel at ease.




The feeling of attractiveness





Means, in life you no less sexually active than the screen?
- Not that I'm a sex bomb, but always feel their sexuality. If you want to play a non-sexual character, there can be problems. Funny to watch, as young actors trying to look as sexy as possible. "Oh, look how I am handsome". If you have, then you will not hide. And puff and squeeze nothing.





- How do you keep fit? Go to the fitness center?
"I hate sports. If I hour play sports, especially in the morning, you begin to respect yourself! I can eat anything for three days, exactly. And hate diets - a day to eat ham and drink "Bellini" (a cocktail of champagne with peach juice. - Approx. ed.). So I diet.




- How do you feel about plastic surgery?


- Excellent attitude. I don't want to be nasty old woman.





On the pages of magazines you always impeccably dressed, but life is what designers do you prefer?
It is difficult to single out anyone, maybe Chloe and Balenciaga. I like to mix things from different designers. But usually I wear jeans and all these dresses are stored somewhere, I do not wear. I love jewelry, especially vintage. But jewelry Š¢iffany too great. But in General I'm not very interested in fashion and technology. Here mobile phone I have the most common. But that's what I understood: it is necessary to make yourself a nice gift.





What, for example?
- I love cashmere socks, soft blankets. The work is very intense, and not one soul will buy you a cozy socks, so you can relax! Have to do this myself.





- Your character in "Match point" sees the difference between sexuality and real beauty. Can you explain what the difference is?
- The fact that the real beauty in a sense, is a facial imperfections. Every woman knows my shortcomings by heart and rarely think to myself written by beauty. And people see it from the side and these same weaknesses in their eyes make her beautiful. I, for example, low voice. And I'm so tired of being on the casting people ask me: do you have a sore throat? why such a hoarse voice? But many find it sexy.





- Tell us what is actually happening on the set during the erotic scenes. As there are true feelings?
- Honestly, during the filming usually do not feel any sexual desire. But behind the scenes feel it much more often! In the sex scene in the rain in a wheat field in "Match point" I was extremely cold. Anyway I am allergic to wheat. I told woody: "Well why rain? In this scenario no. Well why can't we do it in the barn?! " In this scene Jonathan in a passionate kiss accidentally bitten my lip, and then sent a bouquet of roses - it was so nice of him! In this movie I can't tortured - when I fell in the lake, BD-R, and then in wet jeans was very unpleasant.




This is a personal





- How do you rest from work?
Relax does not work. The problem is that when I want to relax, they become restless and I want to do something. I guess I need to go relax on a desert island, though, and there will I sit and ask myself why I don't work.





- Does not interfere with your successful career personal life?
- Half of my heart belongs profession, half I give to someone next to me. They do not intersect. And better not to ask me to choose between them. It's awful when you are asked to bring something in one victim to another.





- You could not tell with whom you meet? Still with Josh Hartnett?
- I do not speak about these topics.





- But you're a sex symbol, all that terribly interested in!
- I have someone there, and that's all I can say!





- You can't call myself a lucky person?
"I don't like to think that success in life means a lot. I want to believe that your life is the result of your own efforts. But, on the other hand, I see that I damn lucky. I have a bunch of friends is fine actors who go to auditions, but did not get the role. And I was lucky.




- What, besides luck, help you to succeed?


Maybe observation. I always notice the subtle nuances of human behavior and can be copied. And yet... I regularly do yourself a manicure at three in the morning, because no one knows how I do the way I need it (smiles). Maybe this is the secret of my success.




Filmography Scarlett Johansson






Author:

Loseva M


Source:

Arguments and facts
















No comments:

Post a Comment