Saturday, June 28, 2014

Male and female look


Male and female lookAnd yet, we are very different. Men cope with problems not as women. Let's look at how it manages us, and the way they do.


Men believe that women often isterate for no particular reason. Women believe that men's feelings are somewhat dulled because of the typically masculine upbringing and poor fighters. Who is right?




I have torn tights. Broken heel. Do not call a favorite. Mom said, "I would not advise you more to go to this hair braider". I was forbidden to put dots in the text... In General, a full set of troubles.




If I tell about it to the friends we lose in depth analysis of my bed, not one night. If I tell about this to some man, I will answer in one sentence: "Oh well, never mind! " I was offended: "Is that all you can say about this? "and now realized that's all he can say for any occasion. Because if men and know how to do something better than women, so it is not to pay attention. No matter what. In General.




And I am envious, I swear! I envy the taxi driver who, on hearing a song to say Goodbye, he immediately switches to another station. I would not have been able. I would do a little louder, drove, sang this hymn of self-pity: "to say good-bye-Ah, with the loss of-a-Ah" looking at the rain and sad in reserve, even if to say goodbye to anyone in the near future and was not going.




I envy my friend who said, "Yes you have, brother, pusika already planned", and he then ruthless diagnosis quickly ran off to drink beer and watch football.




I envy men girls fuck, and they don't burn scented candles, do not lie down with their faces to the wall and not cry under our song. Instead, they just have sex with other girls and even manage to get pleasure from it.




Very few women have been able to turn away from unwanted feelings. Yes, Scarlett O'hara said, "I'll think about it tomorrow", but it was still a literary heroine. In real life, so sensibly think only men. And women prefer to think about the problem here and now. They mentally order the tables in the cafe Tosca green and sit there until closing, savoring their troubles, as a good wine.




Women call other women and spend hours discussing why the mother-in-law looked. Women are the primary patients of psychotherapists and the main consumers of paper handkerchiefs. Women crowds are recorded for training Know yourself and with some dance therapy trying to cope with their emotions. Women are consulted in matters of relationship with men, friends, superiors and subordinates. Women are nervous and looking for advice. Men looking for Comedy in anything.




Men never talk about their problems, preferring to pretend that nothing is happening. But perhaps this is the most effective tactic. Maybe if you throw thoughts about the problem in the most distant part of the head, where she eventually will disappear. As the packet of biscuits, which I hid from myself in the far corner of the locker and found only when these biscuits could hammer nails.




Here's my theory: women eat too many cookies. Ugh, that is, they spend too much time in serious thought and mentally are many bridges before reaching the first. As in the parable, when the girl was crying because of what he represented: Oh, how it would be terrible if she had a child and he would have fallen from the bench and fell to his death. "Not acrucial yourself," say the men. And we wonder how they can be so insensitive. "When you're beat - will cry," says the man, and you think: "what a chump! Nothing will proxybase! "




But when it experiences helped to resolve the situation? Except that lose a few pounds and a couple of millions of nerve cells - that's the whole joy. But how much time would be released if we did not spend his thinking in the spirit: "She told me and I said to her," or, "I don't know how we will repay the loan in the next year", or: "If he did, then our relationship would be enhanced".




We do not understand that we need to focus on the solution, not the problem itself. We don't want to know how easy it is to live one day. We can not imagine how pleasant it is to love a man the way he is and not as it could be. We are so excited about the past (Oh, what beautiful shoes were! and about the future (I Wonder if I somewhere find similar? ) that lose in the end present. We forget that today is the only day that really belongs to us.





Source:

Radulova.livejournal
















No comments:

Post a Comment