Saturday, May 31, 2014

Rihanna has unveiled a new clip and called favorite single




The singer noted that prior to the release of the latest hit their favorite song was “Umbrella” in 2007.




About Barbados actress said in an interview that took place in the framework of the chat on Facebook: "Before I recorded the song “Diamonds”, my favorite was “Umbrella”. If you listen, it's a very strong composition. It sucks when listening! If you even hear it in the club, she still carries your head".




On the question, not tired if she would sing some of his songs, and what songs will be included in the mini-tour "777", Rihanna replied: "Not that I'm tired of them, there's just a very personal songs of all singles. I want to sing my favorite songs fans, not just the hits, and some of my favorite too".




The release of the 7th Studio album Rihanna “Unapologetic”, the lead single of which was the song “Diamonds”, is scheduled for November 19. A few days ago I submitted a video for the aforementioned song.




Source: Apelzin













No comments:

Post a Comment