Saturday, May 31, 2014

Alexander Ponomarev: "my wife does not live, but love - can't..."


Alexander Ponomarev:


Divorced or still married? Who lives his four-year-old son? Than the artist indulges Sasha Jr., and why he participated in the TV show? All this Alexander Ponomarev told Music.itop.net.



- Sasha, we hear a lot about Your personal life. Divorced - not divorced. So what You have now is actually a relationship with Vick?
On this occasion I can only say that we don't live together. When will more information - I will tell you.





And another woman, as written by some media, You still there?
- No!





- That is, still love your wife?
"Yes... I loved it... it shouldn't be so quick to love! It does not happen... At least I...





And Sasha is the youngest who lives?
With Vick. But I have often seen him. Now Sasha age howcast. That is, he is interested in absolutely everything that happens. In the computer, the iPad, on the Internet. Imagine, he is absolutely quiet in their four years without my help can download games to iPad! Turns it enters a password, which is actually very difficult. Not four ones! And he sings. And I love it!





- Remember, he's already in the year played football with You!
- We play football with him so far!





And yet, what he more stretches to creativity or technique?
It is difficult for me now to say something... he Has enough mathematical mind, but he sings well, and hearing it all in order. Gifted it to me!





Alexander Ponomarev:


- The pampered Sasha Jr?


Still soup! (laughs)




Our soup is the main course. Probably just happened. I have instilled in him a love for this dish. Prepared every Sunday. Now it has become a tradition!




Now, when we spend time together, be sure to sit down at the table. He puts the plates, podstavochki under plates, takes some cups, he pours the juice. And asks Elena, housekeeper, that she in these plates poured my soup. Then he puts sour cream in a bowl yourself and me and says, "Dad, C'mon STI! "





Sasha Jr. said in Ukrainian?
- Of course! And I'm with Sasha speak the Ukrainian language. I dreamt that my child knew and spoke Ukrainian.





As brought up, when the son does not listen? In the corner, for example, put?
"Oh, no! In the corner is not put, he is now the guy is an adult, intelligent, understands everything. It is enough to make a comment, like, Sasha, you can't do it!





And understands Sasha, that his father is a well-known and popular artist?
- Yes. Sure he was watching me on TV!





- Proud of its star dad?
I very much would like it! Ask him about it when he grows up.





- You now take part in the TV project "folk star" TRK "Ukraine". What struck on TV?
- Probably, I agreed there to participate, to talk to new people. Get new emotions. But the main thing is to distract from what is happening in my personal life.


Alexander Ponomarev:





Author:

Bokovnja So


Source:

Music.ITOP.net
















No comments:

Post a Comment