Saturday, May 31, 2014

Notes: Anastasia Prikhodko


Notes: Anastasia Prikhodko


My name

- Anastasia K. Prikhodko.


If you look in my closetyou will see all things black.


I love their baby.


Once I was in Chicago and saw Quentin Tarantino.


I've always wanted to have three children...


Summer which I spent in Odessa, I will remember for a lifetime. There I met my future husband!


The most dangerous thing for me - this is my life. I'm afraid for her.


Remember that day I met my husband.


I can't be with the person who is POZ.


I always try to be an example for follow.


If there are people with plans for life, I the man who just lives and builds his life.


I'm good know how to cook to eat.


Kiev - it hero city!


Of all abominations I do not accept the disease. I don't like to hurt, to prostujayutsya and everything!


My husband the best in the world!


Notes: Anastasia Prikhodko


I have no regrets in my life that took part in Eurovision from Russia.


I'm not ashamed for myself ever!


I never will not leave the country.


I love the movie "Go to fight some old".


When I was a kidI wanted to be a ballerina.


My children never be disappointed in me.


Yes, I saw "Malevich", but I saw nothing.


Each has your libido.


It so happened that I I was a woman.


I constantly do what I want.


All I need is the air.


Usually my day consists of... my Director. What will he say, what I have to do...


Party - this evil. But I have to go there. And to pretend that I had a lot of fun!


The fees I receive for their songs.


Happiness is when you enjoy life.


I will not get out of bed if I will need to go to a meeting, which I don't need.


Family for me is the most important thing in life!


Creativity for me is one of the components most important thing in my life.



Notes: Anastasia Prikhodko


I dream to act in films. In some historical or war movie.


Policy - it... Juha! I'm not climb!


I respect the President of Ukraine.


There are peoplethat drink a lot. But I don't condemn it, because it is their life! And I have mine.


Face - it the mapping of the human soul. His condition.


For me it does not matterwhat orientation of the person.


I don't have Maybach.


The future is... let us live to see 2012!


Love are those feelings that cannot be explained!


Old age - it joy.


Now I the most successful and gorgeous!


If I don't know somethingI is sure to recognize!



Notes: Anastasia Prikhodko





Author:

Bokovnja So


Source:

women.itop.net
















No comments:

Post a Comment