Saturday, March 29, 2014

Twoness


TwonessSlackers needthat students were better and the teachers are not confused. If all is well studied and were good boys, teachers would be crazy.


I haven

in 4th grade, I bought a notebook for history. Came home in the evening after climbing until three in the morning doing homework. And seven had stood up and were very proud. And the parents I said nothing. A proud hard - we need someone else.



I fiveness I don't envy. I beat them.


I want to be

the cargo carrier. They travel a lot and from different countries bring Souvenirs for relatives.



A good player - a wise man. He always knows who to pass.



Work and exercise - here are the main items.


Evaluation

depend on appearance. To cute and obedient better attitude, even if they are actually fools and Zubrilov.



Learn it is important because then you will earn a lot of money to a family to feed.


I all in school like

except Ruslana. It is because of triples crying, and his teacher assessment correct. Because estimates cry only weaklings. That's why I don't like.



If it doesn't work to become a footballer, I would become a teacher. It's almost the same.


In the first place

of course , training must be a smart man. But when I'm on the section of the walk, my lessons just no time left. And the section I go every day. It means more to me than football. This is called philosophy.


I don't lie

I fantasize. Fantasy is better than real life.



I want to be similar to spider-man. He is brave and fair. He protects the weak. In order to protect the weak, the right muscles and not mathematics.



Excellent life is not adapted. They are inflexible and awkward. Here you have, for example, the wife, and someone will want you to take. And you, what will he say all kinds of words scientists? No! Immediately cut - and order!


Any situation

you can get out.


We

learns albert. He dad said they were after a few years abroad to live go, so English should be taught. This correctly. In our country a lot of bandits and contraband. Here in England, for example, will throw you a piece of paper, and the policeman will come to you and ask this paper to raise, or you drunk, at the address will take. Or bandit will come to you and ask: "What's your name? ". And you respond, and you will become friends. English is needed to make friends.


We

studying mark. He was always a bully and poorly studied. But one day decided to straighten up and tried very hard to get good grades. And teachers still criticized him and put threefold are. So what's the point of trying if you have no one believes?



First people go in slot machines, and then become homeless.


I once was a shame. In the village one summer I was walking with two boys and two girls. I'm from one of the girls ran away, climbed over the fence, and I have the iron hook pants caught. I fell on the ground, pants on the fence to hang left. Very ashamed in his boxers in front of the girl. It's not the two to get.





Adults can't be wrong - they're adults.





Source:

Esquire
















No comments:

Post a Comment