Monday, September 29, 2014

Brigitte Bardot (Brigitte Bardot)


Brigitte Bardot (Brigitte Bardot)


As the history of France, female life Bardo is divided into periods men's reign: it was when Roger Vadim, this is when Jean Loup Trentinian, that's when Gilbert becaud, and that's when Jacques Charrie... In her youth she often falls in love with partners in the movies. Over time, her men are becoming younger, and their occupations - all newnata. Some really resemble Alfonso.


After a painful affair with Gilbert becaud, she vowed never to fall in love with is married. From men she demanded complete surrender. In turn, itself Bardo was ready to surrender without a trace. "It was a mad love, love, dream, love, which has been preserved in our memory and in the memory of others. From this day, this night, from this moment on no one else, no man could no longer for me to count. He was my love, he has given me back my life, he again made me beautiful, I was his Muse," she wrote about Serge Ginsburg. Its impermanence she explained with a lovely female cunning: "Better each time to give it your time than to lend oneself for life". Men absorbed in themselves, do not like it. For example Alain Delon: "He was interested in just how covered his face and the famous blue eyes, and not his partner. Of course, Allen is beautiful. But the chest of drawers in Louis XVI style in my living room too beautiful".


For that would make the best gift for your men, you can buy camera Nikon online store Fotos.ua.


Between men Brigitte does not pause, one love story invariably superimposed on another, and the scheme is ridiculously same: mutual thunder, the inability to resist a new passion, vaudeville triangle, tears. As a woman, born under the sign of Libra, each time she hesitates and pulls the gap, trying to reconcile the two, then long mourns defeated in the arms of a winner: "I'm lost in a lie, I felt awful, but I wanted to see BEKO, without losing Jean Loup Trentinyana. I could never easy to break up with a man, because he was afraid of losing the bird in the hand for the sake of pie in the sky. The more guilty man I feel, the more attention to him manifest. To Jean Louis felt no concern, I bought him the dream of his whole life - sports "Austin", which, unfortunately, was the color of Apple green - the color of hope! " The color of hope is not saved Trentinyana catch Brigitte in the arms of Gilbert becaud. But Bardo and then frustratingly pathetic: "What can I say? What to do? To lie? Again to lie? ".


With each new lover associated new pain, but without men, she can not imagine my life. Brigitte terrified of loneliness: "My individuality, my will, my strength is nothing, if I find myself alone". It assures that only the love of man and love of men make it beautiful: "Without love I deflate like a balloon". She is afraid to seem like a lover without makeup, gets into bed, not washing off the mascara, and wakes up with black spots on the face.


The birth of a son Nicolas was associated with excruciating pain. No happiness of the young Bardot did not feel. All her life she experienced the fear of motherhood, which was spoiled by her selfless love. ("Enough for me to see how a man undresses to get pregnant").


Men too often hurt her. Words Bardo: "the Dog brings the pain, only when it dies ' - though some were ironic, considering her passion for animals with a clever excuse to maintain interest. To some this seemed unbearably sentimental. Someone thought that this kind of love for four-legged - reverse dislike to people.


Despite numerous lovers and Bohemian lifestyle, Bardo in my heart forever remain a girl from a bourgeois family. She strongly believes in marriage, and it is fascinating symbolism of the rite. She barely tolerates travel and flights, her wearing a huge city, which abolished the changing of the seasons, she dreams of a life in nature, a large and beautiful love with a big and handsome man in a large and beautiful house... the Idol of Bohemia, she hates the Bohemian life.


The film by Roger Vadim's "And God created woman led her into a star of the international value - in America at the box office, he surpassed the acclaimed "the 10 commandments". This film did Brigitte Bardot. In the same year, according to the results of a public opinion poll in 47 cases out of a hundred conversations Frenchmen were dedicated to her, and only 41 case - policy issues. In 1957 she divorced Vadim, man, to whom he attributed the discovery of a new movie star.


None of her men did not stay long. At first she rejected them. Then he started to throw it. In the evening of that day, when Brigitte turned 49, and were found floating in the sea in a condition of narcotic intoxication. It was her third suicide attempt. Must be death seemed more attractive than living in oblivion.


"After that I lived alone for seven years, " she said. - I'm not built for solitude and not able to endure loneliness. But I don't regret anything. To feel sorry about. I have always made their own choice. Always".


In childhood, bewildered bourgeois aspirations of their parents - her father was an influential businessman, her mother a failed actress, she carelessly threw herself into the hands of the first random men. All corny, but she was only 15 years old. She'd never been particularly ambitious: "I was a nobody and wanted some fame, some money. I never wanted that to me was all it exceeded my expectations and desires". Brigitte could do a lot. For example, to become a dancer is 13 she was one of eight girls selected from 130 candidates and received in the National Conservatoire of music and dance in Paris. After a few years she met Roger Vadim. And one day, when parents weren't home, she stuck her head in a gas oven, threatening to commit suicide if you don't get it.


And she got what she wanted. Three months after she turned 18, they got married. Brigitte now calls this act of protest, explaining it in much the strict environment in which she grew up. "My parents were wonderful people, but not such that children are in close contact. They were very strict. I and my sister were brought up by governesses. In my childhood I was a little bit shy, insecure child and was afraid of their parents. They were the people with whom it is much easier to communicate as an adult".


Not surprisingly, therefore, forced to grow up quickly, it is a big part of his life he lived with such feeling that he was still a child. "I took a lot from my childhood. I'm still not confident in myself and always considered herself ugly. However, it is ridiculous? ".


Vadim, without a doubt, had to take into account such features, but, when he failed to do so (or it has ceased to be), she started a passionate affair with the artist Jean Lu Trintignant right on eyes of her husband. And when Jean Lou chose to stay with his wife and two children, Brigitte quickly switched to Sasha Distale, a little-known singer, whose relationship with Bardot helped to make a career. And when Distal decided to continue it in America, Brigitte found myself Jacques Scherer, another young actor, who became her second husband. After two nervous disorders, two suicide attempts on his part and serious suicide attempts on her part, the marriage broke up. He lasted four years, and from him the child was born.


And so it continued. Brigitte was always surrounded by many lovers, but it was never part of a romance. "I love freely and go freely," she said.


However, this does not mean that it never threw. She was a loving, but not beloved, seductive, but not seduced. "All my life I was looking for love. This is the only thing that makes sense in life, this is the only consolation. And every time I tried to believe that I found love. And when I love, I surrender all. You cannot give all the love, but only part of it. Always give all-or-none. And every time I reached the end. But now it's over, it's over. The end".


She never belonged to men well, but later felt that it includes not the best way. "I think that men adored me when I was famous for my image, that I was Brigitte Bardot. But me, my very essence? I don't think they liked me." She said that it meant nothing, when half the world descended over her mind. "The whole world or nobody is the same, " said Brigitte. - Do you think that when the night lying in bed alone, you alone, and you have a problem, the idea that half of the world loves you, can comfort? Half the world is nothing. What I need is one person who loves me more than anything else. I demand all or nothing".


Maybe she never needed love. It sounds strange, but to judge her son. Without a doubt, her son Nicolas Scherer deserved her love. But when Brigitte divorced his father in 1963, the right of guardianship over the three-year-old son received the Jacques. Then wrote that Bardo said about his inability to raise her son, because I'm by nature a child, and the boy grew up with his aunt on his father's side.


"He asked me not to speak about him, and I have to reckon with it, " she said. - He has always suffered from the fact that he was the son of Brigitte Bardot. It has now reached a balance in his life and doesn't want to have anything associated with my fame. He is happily married and has a family, and he leads a quiet life. His two daughters are beautiful, charming, delightful, but unfortunately, I rarely see these. They live abroad and don't speak French".


Gunther Sasha - her third husband was just created for life with Bardo. He was beautiful as she is. Very rich as she is. In addition, he, like she, was experienced seducer. He led part of the traditional game, but played to win: sent a basket of flowers in La Madras, and when she decided that she can be annoying, hired a helicopter and literally brought the flower rain on her garden.


In 1966, after 7 weeks of Dating, they got married in Las Vegas. To initiate Brigitte forgot to inform his lover - Brazilian businessman Bob Zaguri, with whom she had a relationship for three years. Say that Bob took this news with these words: "Pretty joke! And I thought that she goes shopping in Paris! ".


Brigitte and Sasha had never lived together. Sasha didn't want to move to La Madras, and she for some reason never had keys to his apartment. He refused to accompany her, and she did not go with him on his business trip. Brigitte tried to have them all turned out. But, frankly, it was never made to this effort. "When I was getting married to playboy, I knew that we won't live in a corner of my garden with my pigs and sheep. But I thought: "Look. Maybe it will work." He was almost as big as me in wealth and fame. We were both over 30. It was thought that we are a good pair. But in the end everything turned out wrong. Two years was enough".


It always seemed to her that she's a stranger in the world of things. According to Brigitte, things for her dead objects. "I'm not made for this world. I'm a wild animal". Apparently, she was too "wild" for Sasha. The couple divorced in 1969 due to the fact that it "undermined the foundations of marriage." Probably the way it was.


Wedding Brigitte Bardot with businessman Bernard d Ormulum, a close friend of Le pen took place suddenly, in August 1992. "The past do not exist for me, " said Bardo. - I live one day. The only thing that matters to me is, is that I do this minute. I live in the present moment. Cinema for me means nothing. I don't remember. My first husband I didn't care. The only one for me there, this man, who I'm now married. Bernard - the man who is close to me, which calmed me down. And when I worry about something, he comforts me. You can say that my life began after meeting him. Everything else is like another life in another life. Youth passes, passes beauty, but if a woman responds to this love, she is beautiful, despite years".


Bardot retired from films in 1974. Since then, she tried to destroy the legend of the Bardo, devoting themselves (some would say too hard) the struggle for animal rights. Her first major protest in defense of young sea lions, whose snow-white fur has long been used on coats, drew it to the attention of the whole world. In 1987, inspired by the desire to help all beings, covered in fur, with fins or feathers, she auctioned jewelry and memorabilia left over from her career, to establish a Fund for the protection of animals. In 1993, she appealed directly to the Pope John Paul II with a proposal to send money to Africa to rescue hungry animals. She did not like his answer, the meaning of which was that the money could be used better, namely to help the starving people of Africa, not animals.


The name of the sixty-year-old Bardot appeared again in large headlines in 1994. This time she collapsed on Sophia Loren, which promoted the fur coats. Bardo denounced the exploitation of dead bodies of animals as "humiliating, disgusting, disgusting and unworthy". More recently, Bardo was harshly criticized by anti-racism groups for the Frank article in "Le Figaro", where she criticized the Islamic ritual slaughter of sheep in North Africa.


Memoirs of Brigitte Bardot, entitled "Initials BB", caused a big fuss in France and in Europe. Journalists Paris Match managed to convince Bardo to take up the pen, and in may 1996 the book was completed. The same journalists gave the manuscript to a publishing house Grasset company Hachette. The Director of the company personally contributed to the early publication of the book in the light, hoping for a splash. Brigitte Bardot got 5 million francs (about $1 million). September 24, bookstores and shops received the first copies. Memoirs really made a splash, although it's turned out not as expected publishers: the book was declared a boycott. But this was only the first part of the problem. Soon the Movement against racism and for friendship between peoples" filed on the author to court for "fascist orientation and racist" it works.


In March 1997 the son of Brigitte Bardot Nikola and his father, actor Jacques Charrier, filed it in court and won the case. It was about some rather unflattering comments Brigitte in the address of the two men mentioned in the memoirs. She had to "unbuckle" $26000 for what she called her ex-husband: "Vulgar, with dictatorial tendencies, unmanaged man, gigolo, an alcoholic and miserable type, as well as $17000 for what was called the son of "parasitizing on me tumour". His reflections on life Bardo perenial candid stories about love. Boycott boycott, but still interesting. Right to buy because they love the medium because keen to sensations, and the left - because the enemy must know in person.


Recently in the press there were reports about how the actress welcomed China's decision to release 500 black bears, whose life is in danger on a primitive farm. Chinese officials signed an agreement with the charitable organization from Hong Kong about the liberation of animals. And the Foundation Brigitte Bardot, welcoming this act, urged officials to release more than 7000 unfortunate animals who continue to be in captivity. The Fund has condemned the practice of using bears to obtain bile, which is used in traditional Chinese medicine, indicating that it can be successfully replaced by herbs.


The star lives in complete solitude in the resort of Saint-Tropez, having settled the manor of various representatives of the animal world.


Still true to the adage that money can't buy happiness. This woman had all the success, money, fame. But she was deeply unhappy all his life: first, the men agreed with her as a sexy blonde, then as a superstar, a marriage which makes the advertisement, then just as with a rich woman. Had to live with the bartender, and he fled from her, selling the story of their love in tabloid publications. Had to love the Director, which it was necessary as a means of personal career...


Brigitte went through an unprecedented web of betrayal, lies, and betrayals. No wonder that she's just tired of it all. And turned away from the people, who all his life had spit in her soul. She fanatically in love with animals, because the animals will not betray, do not go to the other owner will not tsudat half of all money. They are just glad that it's there, and ask for nothing in return his love. Who will say that he does not understand it?


Filmography Of Brigitte Bardot













No comments:

Post a Comment