Monday, September 29, 2014

Rules of life Paris Hilton


Rules of life Paris HiltonI was the first grandchild grandpa's. When I was born, everyone was delighted, all the time I was photographed and called grace Kelly. From early childhood I knew that I wanted to be blonde icon.



Don't knowwhy everyone wants to be famous. Apparently, they think it's an easy job.



Once wearing a dress, I never don't wear it anymore. Give to a charity auction. Some truly special dress I save for their future daughters. I hope they will like it.


If my children

will pester the paparazzi, I will advise them not to pay too much attention and not to do anything stupid - for example, do not show the middle finger. The worse you look, and photographers for the images get more.



I'm not jealous. Don't understand why people envy. If you wish people the best, your karma becomes so much better!



I would like to meet Marilyn Monroe. I have around the house hang her pictures. She is one of those people that always said and will say.



Not sure what about me will say, when I'm 75.



Neighbor in prison I was very supportive. We talked all the time through the vent hole.



Best freedom is the ability to hug mom. To me it was necessary, because the prison did not have anyone to cuddle.



Nightclub in your own home is very convenient for parties. No need to go anywhere.


Great party

starts with a great guest list.


I am the brand.

My job is to increase the capitalization and recognition of the brand.


Crisis

I don't care. I have invested their money in a safe action.


I don't read Newspapers.

Just looking at the pictures to remember what I wore last week and how cute I looked.



Someone said to methat sex starts like after thirty. 'll see.



The worst sin a - to be boring. And to allow others to indicate that you do.


Every day

you should live like it's your birthday.


In childhood

I wanted to become a veterinarian. But then I realized that I would have to euthanize animals, and decided that I'd just buy all these animals and stay at home.



I play the fool as well as Jessica Simpson. But we know perfectly well that we do. We are smart blondes.


We are in two wars

the economy collapses, millions of people go to bed hungry, and millions die from starvation, genocide, armed conflicts and the AIDS epidemic. We sorely zasrali the environment. I won't say who he voted for, but he is African American.



I don't need plastic surgery, and I'm never going to use it. It's too conspicuous. But you know, if I had a really big nose - don't know what I would do. A large nose can ruin your whole life. So if the girl looks really awful and it will make her happy, perhaps she should do the surgery. Thank God I don't need it.



In the afterlife I will again be 25 years, and I'm going to hang out. At least I hope so. If something really believe, it will happen.





Source:

Esquire
















No comments:

Post a Comment