Friday, August 29, 2014

Yuliya Vysotskaya: "I'm not ashamed to be happy"


Yuliya Vysotskaya:


She knows that she is lucky. Her well with her beloved husband and children. She likes to work a lot, cooking and Jogging in the morning. Meeting with Yulia Vysotskaya, who loves everything he does, but he lives, not relying only on luck.




"Now I'm in London. Here we have 7 in the morning, still asleep. Only son woke up - but he's not going to disturb us. Yes, Petenka? Shut up, please, the door, and I'll talk, okay? " Two days ago Yuliya Vysotskaya was in Turin, where her husband, Andrei Mikhalkov-Konchalovsky, staged the Opera "Boris Godunov". But today fly to Israel. Then in Thailand, Los Angeles and again in London to a month to play on the stage of the Moscow Theater. City Council Sonya in the play "Uncle Vanya". It is at the distance leads culinary magazine "Global" abroad eliminates the transfer of "Eat at home". And our meeting, she also chose the appropriate method of communication is Skype. "We and the children every day on Skype talking, when flying. It is very convenient. The full effect of live communication".




In our conversation, the full effect failed: Julia chose to communicate without pictures. But the voice I actually heard the same sincere and quiet. Dark screen - as restricting access to personal space. After all, every Sunday, at 9.20, she publicly available - for seven years in a row. Her children, 11-year-old Marusia and 7-year-old Petya grow before our eyes, playing, walking, doing homework and trying my mom's soups and desserts in the "Eat at home". But, letting the TV to my kitchen, Julia protects against show their family life. She gently and firmly holds the distance between life and work, between work and a; between them and the famous husband. "I always remember what is Andrey and what I am," calmly repeats Vysotskaya.





In the new film by Andrei Konchalovsky's "the Nutcracker and the Rat King in 3D you have two heroines - daffy mother and the wise fairy. But for my children whom you come in more often?
"I think I'm a normal mom - sometimes nervous, with a permanent "do Not turn away from the table! ", "Not crosi bread! "You hand washed? ". I hope the children perceive me as a native person who loves them and whom they love. I can be very strict punishment for something. We have normal relationships. And absolutely not fantastic, unfortunately. (Laughs.) Although the actual lives of your children seems like a fairy tale: they live in a beautiful country house, long live abroad, speak several languages, eat magically delicious meal...




I do all that in my place would have done every loving mother. Perhaps my children given more than most of their peers in our country. But its possible they are not perceived as limitless. They know what they can and cannot do, they follow certain rules. For example, they are allowed only one cake per week, and if no comments on the behavior or poor grades. I, of course, want them to pamper and delight. But since I often and for a long time they leave, they don't want my mother's presence were associated exclusively with gifts: mother arrived, piled their boxes and left again. That is wrong!





Yuliya Vysotskaya:



- Where and how do you see them in the future?
I don't know, really. I would like to live there, where would be a good ecological situation and where they will be able to realize themselves. Rather, Vice versa: first to realize themselves. Few of us can decide where to live and work. We limited the scope of its abilities - only here and you can use it, and therefore will only live here because the other choice you have. To be necessary and "his" in Italy, you need to own one code communication, France - other, in Russia in third. And here I am doing everything to have this choice was as widely as possible so that they could always find a use. And more important for me that they read a lot. To have a well-developed taste for what is good and what is bad.




We often try to give our children what we ourselves do not have enough in my childhood...


'I don't have enough in my childhood - and you don't have enough? I am English speaking only in 23 years! I was a happy child, but I wasn't given! At least I got no more than any other Soviet girl, who lived in the provincial military town. But you know, even there, I still grew up to be a person who loves to read, watch a good movie... I grew up to be a disciplined person. Loving to work is also important.





- In an interview you said many times that her mother and grandmother you spoiled, not forced to do any work where such hard work?
"I am not spoiled. But really, do anything not made - it is not needed: I did everything on my own. Was removed, and the younger sister was sitting. But the real work began in College, when it became clear: either work, or out of course. I was definitely motivated by vanity, self-love. If not work, then, will not be the best on the exam, on the show. And if you're not the best, why then do I become an actor? Then I met Andrey Sergeevich - workaholic, what to look for. He is not able to relax.





- What do you feel, more influenced your life - work or luck?
I think to understand it, one life to live. First, I'm really lucky all the time - while taking at least. But on the other hand, I find it hard myself to blame that I do nothing - I work as much as health permits. And if under the rolling stone gathers no moss, I'm certainly not lying stone. I have a terrible character: I'm a perfectionist, too demanding of yourself and others. When someone lets me down, I get frustrated - I can't imagine what I would have done the same. But it's wrong to others to judge for yourself! I try to work on themselves in order to be less demanding. If, say, something happened that should not have happened, first find out why it happened. And then just throw it away - physically switch to something different. You know, this is actually easy to do! Good music helps. Or can kids make something nice. For example, to go to the bakery and buy them something that rarely allow. And all at once well.




- You seem to always have a case on which you can switch, and family care, theatre, cinema, books... And personal space, where you are the only one - lots of space for him in your life?


- Twenty percent, probably - although its funny numbers to determine. But it is not enough, of course. I really love to visit one. And rarely allow themselves to do it. Perhaps, only when I run in the mornings. And a couple of times a year I can go somewhere for a week one to recover.




Five years ago in an interview you said that you want to meditate, to learn to relax, find peace... Is the result?


- (Laughs.I really became calmer. Although you can continue to torture themselves and others with their requirements, but I have ceased to regard it as his lack. He stopped himself there for his perfectionism. Sorry - due to the fact that something you had not done wrong, is one of the most devastating feelings. Now I'm less itself irritate. And you know... I had a feeling, which is not exactly five years ago - "if not now, then when? ". Here I am a month in the fall took place in a short skirt and shorts. I don't remember when in the autumn of me was it? Usually it boots, press. I laugh, and my husband wonders: "What happened to you? I couldn't force you to wear a mini-skirt for so many years! " Such a good state of mind, you know, as in "Madame Bovary," just in love relationships, and life in General. Or in twenty, or even thirty years, I did not understand that thirty-five, forty is the most beautiful age, this blossoming. And I really like to live now, very. I stopped weighed, ceased to pay attention to the ideal forms - his or someone else. To survive: "Oh, what a pity that my feet five inches shorter than her"...





- You and a haircut changed recently because internally changed? For a long time you have had a very feminine image: long hair, hairstyles in the style of grace Kelly...
- Can't say that my hair somehow corresponds to an internal state. I've been wanting to cut their hair differently, but it turned out that with the haircut of a hassle anymore. So now my hair again. As for the image... I Can say that by nature, I'm probably not too feminine. And movement I have rather sharp. Nothing can be done - genes, I Kazachka. To say "Baba" is probably very roughly. But I am a female horse. Of those who take and makes.


Yuliya Vysotskaya:


- Fifteen years later what do you see yourself?
- Hmm... if appearance, then perhaps I will cut their hair short. But in General, I think, will not change much. Want to see themselves thin, toned and running. Wise and some meditative practice. Although I have yet to find his teacher. Seek and not find. Maybe the search process is my way? Maybe I was meant to find.





- You say that one teacher you had already met your husband. You still think of yourself as a student?
"You know, discipleship is a very valuable state for me. People who study life they are living. They are close and understandable to me. Something I can call myself a master. For example, can make a lemon souffle. But this does not mean that I can prepare any soufflé. And Andrei Sergeyevich I am very much still learning.





- What feeling do you live?
- It is important for me to live with a sense of reality. Although it is not always straightforward. Sense of reality is to understand that it is always, in any situation, anything can be "better", just as "worse". Well I speak French, but could know this language better. I am satisfied with my body, but I understand that you can make it even more flexible, lighter, more and more docile. The sense of reality - it is also a sober assessment of his place in this world. I work in theatre, television and every night fall exhausted. But my work is incomparable with what you are doing rescuers or even teachers in the kindergarten, where things are much worse! I know my place. And constantly think about how happy I am to have what you have, to be where I am now. I understand that could be a very different place - and who knows, I would be so happy.





- You have repeatedly admitted that they are afraid not to justify the confidence of her husband. Today something has changed?
"I think it's a natural feeling towards the man whom adore. You know, I feel lucky, because... My feelings, my attitude to her husband today, the same strong, maybe even stronger than it was 14 years ago when we met. And still in the work do, whether at home - for me there is nothing better than praise. He does not require me to be perfect. Perfect in all respects. My husband often says he's cute everything about me, including those qualities that myself not satisfied. For women it is very important to know that you take it for what it is.




- You didn't happen to feel like Galatea, which makes the great sculptor?


- (Thinks.) You know, all that I can, is most sincerely to answer your questions. But in an interview it is impossible to tell myself. Relationship between two people is incredibly difficult. For me it is very important that we are still able to talk for hours. We are not boring to talk about our relationship, that's fine. Although I have a feeling - "it's all so good that even scary".





- What do you believe?
Is a complex issue. I believe in life. Believe in love, in a relationship of two people. Believe that together they can build something beautiful. And if we talk about faith in terms of religion - I think I'd like to believe harder. I think it would be easier to live.





Yuliya Vysotskaya:


They inspire





Ingmar Bergman. "I love the films of Ingmar Bergman, with their depth of feeling, suffering and compassion. With an amazing atmosphere of human life, to which I want to touch".


Henry Miller

. "He could be free. And very sensual. And I like it a lot".



Billie Holiday. "This is a celebration, a feeling of Christmas when everywhere sounds of soft jazz 30-40-ies. This is the taste of the cocktail "Margarita". And the state of love".


Leo Tolstoy

. "For me, it most succinctly expresses the most beautiful thing there is in the Russian character, the power of the spirit, the desire to go his own way. Youth looking for support and assistance in his texts".





Source:

Psychologies
















No comments:

Post a Comment