Friday, August 29, 2014

Anne Hathaway: "I learned something about love"


Anne Hathaway:
She does not like to scritical and do not like publicity. Calls himself bezucha and experienced personal drama. Became a heroine in the eyes of the girls, and respected adult male Directors. Where the other "but", she is always "and". Meeting with Anne Hathaway, which does not divide life on the pros and cons.




It is called the second Julia Roberts because dazzling smile. And second Julie Andrews - because what could sing professionally. But if you, like me, saw, as she enters new York restaurant, Water's Edge, you, like me, had no doubt would be: she just can't be no second Roberts nor the second Andrews. It cannot be the second. Between Julia and Julie, she is sure to find its only place. And to the first and will not strive. As now - passed forward himself a waiter with a tray... "Because he's at work, and I just came to talk", " I'll explain it later. Her manners indigenous women in new York-free plastic and relaxed facial expressions with common courtesy: the child of a large, crowded city for the countryside, she was obviously accustomed to consider the interests of the neighbor. "And my father says to me: how long have you been in the subway went? I told him I don't have to update impressions, subway is always with me - it's in my blood".




She never flirts and does not play in a democratic politeness, just knows exactly who she is and where. And what to play anywhere apart from stage and screen inappropriate. Yes and no - it now seems aimed soffit: she is a white, such porcelain skin, and such bright eyes, and such a disproportionate - and fantastically harmonious - lips... And just starting a conversation, you suddenly realize that the girl in jeans, blue shirt in small, exquisitely blue box and blue suede moccasins, the beautiful and the star strikingly similar... to the boy, awkward boy, Tomboy and a bully.





- Psychologies: How do you feel, Anne, your beauty helps you to live?

- Anne Hathaway: Thank you for the compliment, of course. I find that my face really has an advantage - it is changeable, gutta-percha. Useful thing in our business. About beauty... I don't think this is such a necessary thing. Millions of people live without her and happy. It is also possible to be happy. But certainly not because of her.



- You want to say that do not place as much importance on physical appearance?
- Its? Give. It is of great importance because of it I don't get many interesting role, because of her me in trouble especially don't feel as if I'm a priori butucea other. I consider my appearance as a tool. But you can use others. Brains, for example.





"So you believed when you were young?
- As a child I was a Tomboy, and a teenager - wild child. In addition, I was not at all beautiful. To 14 years went solely shirts older brother and boy impersonator; a cardsharp shoes, and after 14... Well, I'm from the 90's, from generation "grunge"! Of course, wore range with eteocretan and despised cosmetics. And parents with me, it was so bad: teenage riot hormones I put it in the depression, rage and hatred to yourself, to your own body in particular. And as a result all others. Years to 18 I started to look at yourself from the side and stopped to look quite blatantly. In addition, one school friend got a flyer-invitation for two persons per session make-up from Lancome. When the makeup artist finished, I was shocked! I liked myself, and it was a shock. And most importantly, I liked this ritual of self-care, jewelry, even fixes. It was some deep femininity. What I didn't realize before: before I thought to paint is to paint the face. But then I realized: this is the process of improving themselves through attention to itself. And attention is synonymous with self - esteem. It's what I lacked. Since then, I calmly to his... physical incarnation.





- So you separate yourself from your body? Your body is not you?
- After traveling with the charitable purposes in some countries, where thousands of people have suffered from anti-personnel mines, and meetings with these people, I said to myself: it is foolish to regret, what happened to your waist and not very "ground floor" heavy, " you can at least walk. The body brings me to where I want in a career and territorial sense. I train in the gym and wear. But I'm not one of those who need three walk-in closets. In my mind, I almost downshifter.





Anne Hathaway:


-

Yes, many well-known story about how you refused to take all these designer things that starred in "the Devil wears Prada"...
"And why should I? For formal occasions, the suit there, and in my circle so don't dress up.





Something you have, Hollywood stars, some special circle, which does not wear Prada?
- I in these cases, I say: God wears Prada! And the circle I sustainable: University friend Theresa, cousin Meredith brothers, Mike and Tom. Mike has been my assistant, but rather an ally and Advisor, and Is studying in the UK, in Oxford, but we spent hours talking on Skype when he night, and here in new York the evening... More I have three school friends and a wonderful company out of College - that's really who knows how to light up! And of course, parents. And from the movie to life I brought only one friend - Emily blunt, we played together at the Devil...". And together were starving because my character from "Andy, 6th size" had to become "Andy, 2nd, and Emily was the same drama. It is impossible to forget, as we cried, embracing, from starvation. It's almost front-line friendship.





"I consider their appearance as a tool. But you can use others. Brains, for example".


"If you mention God... Say, you and your whole family, came from the bosom of Catholicism, when your older brother decided not to hide that he was gay - because the Catholic Church condemns homosexuality. Would you like to find more tolerance with God?


- I would like to find God. I am in the process. And don't know whether I'll find it. And what he is. But we have renounced Catholicism not because are looking for a comfortable faith, and of solidarity. Not the worst feelings you will agree. Why do I kind of religion, which is parting me with a loved one? It's important for me to show my brother that I am with him in all circumstances, whoever he was. That he need not fight for that, so we took it for what it is. This is the worst of the battle, believe me.





- You have participated in this kind of fight? I mean the situation with your ex boyfriend...
- ...convicted of financial fraud. You know, two years have since past, I've avoided talking about this topic. And since the scandal surrounding Raffaello was very loud, completely out failed - for example, in an interview on TV. And I made a joke. But I was shocked, just shocked how easily I was condemned.





"But, Anne, indeed: you broke up with Follieri when loomed on the horizon trial. Many thought that you agreed to be with him in joy and in wealth", not "in sorrow and in poverty." You blamed categorical statements in the press that you decided to part with her lover because of the harm inflicted your career scandal around him.
- Not going to make excuses, but I think it is important to always explain. I was 21 when we met. I fell in love. Headless and fatally. We were together about four years. My 25. It's a lot of. This long. And it was great, and luxurious, and elegant - a passion, a loft in Manhattan's trump tower, the charity... In the end, I got a very traditional upbringing, we are just middle class parents don't have any extra money is only needed for family life with three children. But the first success, and fabulous wealth lover. I didn't understand where it. And you would understand? The answer was obvious: of course, he earns so much, because he's a great extremely intelligent, charismatic, hard working, visionary. Me, in the end, too, because a lot of money did not go for painting! But then, somehow, gradually, the relationship began to take a bad turn. A year before the scandal. Talk about some models that saw Raffaello, while I was filming. Disputes. Different opinions strongly about everything and their fierce advocacy. Once I at the flower market bought Zazueta sprigs of cherry. Delicate pink flowers. These sprigs month stood in the water and within a month were still beautiful. Then I left for the weekend, come back - no sprigs. Ask a maid, she replied: "Signor, Follieri asked them to throw". Raffaello always appreciated the quality. And sprigs of mine were already not fresh... it became clear to Me how differently we look at things. Not in the sense that he did not feel beauty. On the contrary: he is Italian, grew up in the beauty of it she was always surrounded by architecture, culture, people... Tuscany! Beauty for him ordinariness. And I'm an American and to the beauty'm anxious... In General, our relationship became more and more painful.... Relationship podrachivala, but even worse, that was podrachivala my attitude to it. During this last year I learned something new about love - it turned out she is not only a way to give, to give, but the way to get gifts. No gifts - gifts... I was beginning to feel deprived - despite loft and specpower for my dog! And to ask a question: and whether there are relationships of pain? Not unfounded jealousy? I didn't know. And here is the result of the FBI in the apartment, my diary as evidence confiscated. And I left. Could not resist a new portion of pain. Have gone nowhere. I had to live somewhere. The dog gave parents. She stayed at brother. If not for him, not mum and dad, I don't know what was happening to me. But by themselves I remembered some habits from childhood. In my childhood I easily fought. If insulted right in the eye. I was not explained in the response to the insult must beat. It turned out that now can embed. This is a fundamentally.




"What kind of religion that I can be separated from a loved one? I want to be with him, whatever it was".





Anne Hathaway:



Feelings out glamour


Despite the appearance of the Princess and great success in connection with the role of the same Princess, the choice of heroines Anne Hathaway has always been the responsibility of a truly creative person. So she fought so hard for absolutely antiglare role zavazava drug addict in the independent "discomycete" "Rachel getting married". Therefore, this year she starred in two romantic comedies - "Love and other drugs" Edward Zwick and "One day" the Bosom of Sherfig. And Anne prepared to justify your choice: "Despite the economic crisis, people are in desperate need of money. They lack feelings, feelings for each other, feelings and empathy. That's why I play now is about love, its absurdities and discoveries".





It was not a nervous breakdown, namely the principles?
"Listen, psychotherapists has brought many benefits, but a lot of damage now, instead of common moral evaluation of all get a diagnosis! Lazy child is identified as suffering from attention deficit, ignorant schoolboy - dyslexicon. But I have no principles, and neurosis. Well, imagine. It was soon after my break-up with Raffaello, but before his arrest. My brother at the airport in Los Angeles, fly to new York. Standing in the queue at the security check. Here to me turns to the man standing in front, and asks so carelessly: "Anne, but your brother is a faggot? " I ventured to use it... But someone from behind grabbed my hand. An elderly man. He then explained to visit Hama was like to put the check in his pocket: among the paparazzi was clearly a contest with a Golden prize for the photo of me crying... This man and my brother grabbed me, pushed from the queue and brought up some pens behind a column, where I burst into tears... of course, I understand: the man that held me back was right, thank you. But, you know, still had to be cut! There should be a balance of justice in nature.





- Do you think that it is better to believe in the balance of good and evil?
- Of course. In the balance of justice - Yes. Most of all I appreciate fidelity, can all be forgiven, except the deception of trust. And she is a devotee, simply by nature. And here I was accused of treason, Yes, someone decided to cash in and not fight back?





- So you want to be like in the movies, as in your "Devil wears Prada" - the boss monster and tyrant gets in the final on merit and good girl finds happiness?
"Okay. Will tell you the story of. As I told one person, now a producer, when I was gathering material for "the Devil...". I played the personal assistant of the chief editor of a fashion magazine, so I talked to people who has ever worked personal assistants significant persons. And the producer said that in his youth he worked as a personal assistant to one actor, celebrity, then Megastar. Once he had to tell the chef is extremely bad news, not tragic, but unpleasant about money. For some time he spoke, and the actor turned around and as will give him a fist right in the face! He instinctively moved away due to school Boxing, but felt the cold on my face from the air waves. That evening, the actor sent to his house, luxury car, a gift. And that his assistant took. And continued to work for the actor. Because the actor tried - Yes, embarrassing, thing, only thing - but to restore the balance of justice in the world. Apologies.





And you would place the assistant took the gift?
- I don't. If you took, always would feel the cold wave on the face. According to my principles, the star had to apologize really, looking into the eyes of the victim. Money can buy justice is impossible. Injustice is not compensated thing. But I scored a try. Because I know, now you know: for every one of life's disadvantage arises plus, for failure is a lesson, a loss is a new opportunity. My parting with Raffaello made me think about the principles. One British comedian said: "the Worst of what is happening to you can be the best for you, if you don't knock out the best of you".




"Now I know that each of our life cons rises plus, a loss is a lesson, a new opportunity".





Anne Hathaway:


- It is true that some time ago you were going to quit acting?


- The truth. Didn't understand what was so important I'm doing, playing princesses. Improve their acting iPod? Grow your career? Just then ang Lee offered me the role in "Brokeback mountain." I think that will play, but we'll see. And then we went to Venice for the festival... Before displaying there film I have not seen. If you remember, I appear not in the top picture. And now, shortly before his first episode I came out of the hall. Got out of the lodges of the group, from his place of honor, and ran to the toilet to close in the booth and catch your breath. The film was so beautiful, so sensual, so high-pitched. It became clear to me: I will appear and spoil. But I had to go back, and I forced myself. Came just in time for the big plan of his naked chest! Oh, it's a special feeling... "Well, at least bravely," said I to myself. And I was somehow easier. Clearer. Being an actress, I can relate to this movie. For films that can change the world.





And you realized that you want to change the world for the better?
- Just no. That is, Yes. That is, you know, then I like woke up. Dad, my dad, who insisted that I went to University because education disciplines brains, always says, every thought we have to think through to the end. Even if scary, if unpleasant, not to stay to suit you at the moment. We need to think further. And then turning back on, I realized: this is perfectionism. Perfectionism is that you have to do something perfect, of course, important to change the world for the better. And the Chinese say, there is a saying: "Peace be easier to change than my life." In short, since then I do what I think is important, not absolutely, but in its small scale: learning to cook - and worst of me that nobody does! - play movies that can to please somebody, if not the fact that masterpieces.





- And your life you are not going to change?
- To get married, for example? It's strange: I am a family man, the closest people to me are my family, dad, mom, brothers. My parents together 28 years, I don't romantisismo their relationship, they had everything, but they are together and we are family. And I see myself in the family, but they don't see themselves in marriage, signed some marital obligations. I don't know how to resolve this contradiction. But perhaps I'll learn later. In life always, sooner or later you know what was not known before.





Anne Hathaway:



Personal business



1982 In new York, in the family of Gerald Hathaway, a lawyer, and Kate McCauley, theater actress, was born the second child - a daughter Anne Jacqueline (brothers, Michael and Thomas, respectively older and younger than her).


1988 the Family moved to the town of Milburn, a suburb of new York city.


1995 Anne participates in school plays, learns singing.


1997 After Michael openly declares his homosexual orientation, family terminates the relationship with Catholicism, and Anne leaves intention in the future to take vows.


1998 Receives the award for "Rising star" of the theater, The Paper Mill Playhouse in the category "Best actress in a school play"; favor teams with a choir of schoolchildren Eastern United States (including Carnegie hall).


1999 Entered in the prestigious Vassar College, where he studied the women's law and Philology; first role on TV in the TV series Get Real.


2000 Student at new York University (NYU), specialty "Philology".


2001 Debut on the big screen in the movie "eye of the storm" Mitch Davis; "How to become a Princess" Gary Marshall.


2004 "Ella Enchanted" Tommy O Havera; begins a personal relationship with Raffaello Follieri, 25-year-old Italian businessman.


2005 "Brokeback mountain ang Lee; works based in Follieri charity, visiting the countries of Latin America in the framework of the program of vaccination of children against a number of infectious diseases.


2006 the Devil wears Prada" by David Frankel.


2007 "Jane Austen" By Julian Jarrold.


2008 Becomes the "face" of the fragrance Magnifi que Lancome; "Passengers" Rodrigo Garcia; "Get smart" by Peter Segal; parted with Follieri accused of financial fraud; begins a personal relationship with actor Adam Shulman.


2009 Nominated for an Oscar and a Golden globe for her role in "Rachel getting married" Jonathan Demme; "War brides" Gary Vinica; the role of viola in the play "twelfth night" at the new York Delacorte theater.


2010 "Alice in Wonderland" by Tim Burton; "Valentine's Day" Gary Marshall.


Filmography Anne Hathaway





Source:

Psychologies
















No comments:

Post a Comment