Thursday, August 28, 2014

Natasha Koroleva for natural beauty!


Natasha Koroleva for natural beauty! The singer admitted that he never resorted to the services of plastic surgeons, however, injections with Botox periodically uses.


"I am 38 years! It is foolish to say that I do not," said the Queen, in an interview with journalists of Ukrainian program "Swfsc life".


Singer believes that in this age and in her profession can and should think about beauty, and injections of Botox to help her in this. According to the Queen there is nothing terrible, as they say "beauty requires sacrifice".


On the question of plastic surgery, Queen allegedly made, the singer said a categorical NO.


"I don't have plastic surgery. Chest its own, my nose... If the time comes then you will think. But I'm not sure that it will come to that. My mother is 65 years old, and she has such charisma and inner sexuality that no one pays attention to her wrinkles! "















No comments:

Post a Comment