Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Waterway


WaterwayGiorgio Armani told about women and countries, which inspired him to create a new fragrance Acqua di Gioia.



In the process of creating a new flavor Acqua di Gioia I could not imagine any particular woman, which he'd intended. The image was collective. Lately, life brought me together with many extraordinary beauties: Megan Fox on the set of an advertising campaign for Emporio Armani Underwear, Lady Gaga while working on outfits for her latest world tour and Grammy award... Also I remembered those beautiful and strong women who surrounded me for many years.



Bow I before one-the only "icon" shop? No. Rather, in my heart there lives a kind of archetype of the woman. And I remain convinced that if she has a wonderful, bright soul, and outwardly, it will be amazingly beautiful! Sophia Loren, Kate Blanchett, Alicia Keys... These women never cease to inspire and amaze me. They are so different, but each has tremendous energy, mystical and captivating. I admire them, their ability to live in harmony with yourself. And they are equally beautiful in evening dress, and jeans.



The energy that I get while travelingkeeps me stop. I am inspired by North Africa, an amazing combination of old and new in Russia and China, energy North America, quirkiness England.



In the Arsenal of every woman should be a lot of scents, and find they need on the same principle as the clothes: for each case fits a certain smell. If you compare the new fragrance with the outfit, then I would say that it is sewn of white silk, which allows the body to breathe and cools the skin. And, of course, to touch him very happy.



The scent of Acqua de Gioia will satisfy those who like the feel of a women strong, free and infinitely feminine.










Source:

Harper's Bazaar
















No comments:

Post a Comment