Thursday, November 6, 2014

Notes: Fozzy


Notes: Fozzy


Me

name is Fozzy.



I don't understandwhy people don't like other people.



If you look in my closet you'll see a lot of caps and a bunch of football shape.


I love

The Ukraine. Last week I was in France, but I prefer in Yalta!



I've always wanted to have a white boat, but I am still in the process.



Summerthat I remember the most... I grew up in Yalta, in the Crimea. And I still remember the summer when I worked as a cleaner at the pediatric academic beach in Yalta. It was in 1989!



The most dangerous for me it's conceited!



I never not going with someone who is petty!


I have always

try to be an example for reflection (not imitation and not destruction).



If there are people with plans for life, I with big plans!



I'm good cook! Especially the "Appetizer far response." This potato with meat, onions and so on!



I there are tons of flaws, but I kill them one by one!



Notes: Fozzy



Kiev - this is a city that sheltered a group of Kharkov. That is my group "the band".



I am proud of the fact that I am from Kharkov!


From all

abominations, I can't accept betrayal!



I have no regrets in my life about anything!



I never don't throw friends!



Me not ashamed of the fact that sometimes I am ashamed!


I have always

trying to change something that I have no influence!


My children

will never smoke!



Notes: Fozzy



I am very love family, football and Ukraine as a whole!



Allwhat I need is a group of Thankas on the independence of the Congo! "



I don't know how to live without the band "the band". 22 years, our group will be in 2 weeks! Imagine what this date! But the truth. Only two left out of the first part, but still, the "band" is the most important thing in my life!



Happiness is when the bus on which is written "Tanok on the independence of the Congo" is sent somewhere on tour! "There is nothing better than to wander friends around the world! "



Strong man is the one that can afford to be strong!


I never

I will not communicate with a person who will betray twice!


Love

- these are things not to say in an interview and if they say something is a lie!



Notes: Fozzy





Author:

Bokovnja So


Source:

Women's Magazine
















No comments:

Post a Comment