Saturday, November 29, 2014

5 ways to lose beautifully. And adequately


5 ways to lose beautifully. And adequatelyResist the funeral of love and celebration of parting...


Parting is always ugly, because somebody either of them wants to leave, clinging to the last bit of strength, and then pours out all the bitterness, all the bad and forget the good. This feature of the human psyche: to win, we must love. To love, to do bad. To make bad, you need to convince and to persuade himself, weeping, to repeat the story of treacherous lover all in a row and every day.




Therefore thrown men are looking for moral support from friends, grab a bottle of pouring out his soul, and the women ran to complain to my friends, thinking on the fly new details of his misery. In the West, almost everyone has a personal psychoanalyst. We also have therapists, but it is believed that this is for the crazies.




Better to go to your friend, get drunk and tell all the intimate details about yourself and him. Can, will advise you what? People don't like responsibility, poet of all time ask for advice. "What would you have done? What do you think? ". And she does not think. It's YOUR problem to one place. It's you they live, they breathe. And she thinks you are a fool, gloat or gauging how your man to hand to lay, or, at best, anticipating that tomorrow will tell you a lot of interesting details of your common friends. The secret, of course.




Forget about friends, they are not. Have a friend that will talk to you about fashion or mutual friends, there colleagues, have relatives, but friends none. Do not give your bones on instead of evil languages. Rumors on the empty place better information first hand. You complain, then you're weak. If you're weak, it means you're not a bitch. Friends there. Have friends, friends that will throw you when it will be difficult, and to be trashed as soon as you rise above them. Have a friend that will seduce your men and gossip behind your back. Friends there. Have you one. Alone with his grief and joy.




The Jew hides the joy that no one envied. Bitch hides all. No one will see the tears and smeared makeup. Will not psychotherapists.





Arrange the funeral of love.


It is hard for me. I think I die. He has gone. May be back? Was good, now it will not be so. I allowed myself to fall in love, become cloth, bedding. I was relaxed. Knew not, but how sweet it was. It was... I Have to finish. How do you want to call and say "come back. Rang the bell. Said that he would not return, asked not to call. Know that you will come back. Always come back. Not only will already be as much as before. And if not, why?




It's time to bury. I have a small cemetery of people who were dear to me. They died "for fun", but for me forever. It buried a school friend who betrayed me, and my first any!.




Sometimes I walk the alleys, stop for about mogilkami, put flowers or just passing through. Cemetery inside of me. About it no one knows. It does not grow weeds and not shitting homeless, it is always clean and beautiful. Here are people who were dear to me. Sometimes I meet them on the street, talking and go on. I am not pain. They're dead. They don't know about it, but I know. I buried them, lest hurt and hurt, to not turn our backs on the street and don't say nasty things. About the dead bad not say. The closer the person, the harder it is to bury. He does not want to lie down in the grave, out of my head and body, he clings to life, so every day have to put him in the coffin again. I loved you. You'll have the best colors and beautiful coffin, but you still have to go, sorry. So I will be quiet, so will not be hurt. I will cry, I will come to the grave, I will never forget you, but, sorry, you died. I continue to live.





The time has come beautiful parting.


I'm indifferent, I'm not going to pay and not threw a tantrum. Because I know that he died, and he - no. Maybe he feels sorry for me or wants to start all over again. I don't care. I have the latest prom. Yes, dear, I'm out. You are my best student, but it's time. So will have the same holiday!





The first option. A romantic.


Classic. The table was laid, candles, fine linen, and thou art a woman of mystery. He doesn't know what to think, he came to sort things out, to swear, to pick things up or to persuade, to left. You are forgiven. So, according to legend, said goodbye to Queen Tamara before to kill. So goodbye Cleopatra, sending Caesar in Rome. So say goodbye Queen. No squabbles. Talk about anything meaningful pause and... sex. A lot of sex. Until the morning, if you can withstand. And in the morning Wake up with one phrase: "don't come back". It hurts, but beautiful.





The second option. The exotic.


You are in a quarrel, it is quite possible that make it up. He expects you come crawling on his knees begging for his return, and maintains a pause? You're not going to wait. Look in the calendar. What is the nearest holiday? Well, you will have the gift. Go to the pet store. Buy a snake, spider or something exotically-vile. If the horoscope he's a Scorpio, buy Scorpion. Went with messenger. Add a note describing characteristics of the content and farewell letter: "I Wish you happiness, I hope she will replace me. Thank you for all that was. P.S. Perhaps you will soon be the offspring. Goodbye."





The third option. Simple.


By the time the showdown prepare in advance. Ask a friend for an expensive car to wait for you around the house "former". While talking about the end of the novel be calm and friendly. A bit of sadness in his eyes, a glass of champagne for all the good things between us." We will remain friends? After the scene of parting ask you to, and if the car is under Windows, even that is not necessary. The first thing abandoned man will do, kicking you out the door, will lean toward the window. Sit in the car, other, wave "bye bye" and go away not to hear the gnashing of teeth of the former lover.





The fourth option. Hooligan.


Collect everything associated with it, and throw it out the window on his head.





Version of the fifth. Copyright.


Think of itself, finally, something!





Source:

Lady.ru
















No comments:

Post a Comment