Monday, February 24, 2014

Letters To The Universe


Letters To The UniverseDear Universe! Writes to you, Maria C. I really want to be happy! Give me, please, loved and loving husband, and a baby from him, the boy and I, so be it, then don't go to a new job where you get paid more and more comfortable ride.

C HC., Masha.



Dear Masha! Honestly, I scratched my head when I saw the line about work. Don't even know what to say. Masha, you can move on to a new job, and I'll look for you husband. Good luck!



Your MRSD.




Dear Universe! Thanks so quickly answered! But.. my grandmother said to whom much is given, much will be questioned. Suddenly I have both, and for that I will cut off his leg, when I move the tram tracks? No, let's do this - I am moving to a new job, have a husband, but I'm ready for it together with your whole life to live in a rented apartment. How do you like this situation?

Your MC





Dear Masha! Laughed, seeing about the leg. Meaning grandmother talk quite different: to whom much is given abilities, talents, knowledge and skills from many people waiting. Don't you Saraceno on kopeck piece, buy health. Leg day for myself.

your M




Dear MRSD! Basically, I was delighted to read about your leg.

But: I will have a husband, child, love, apartment and leg. It has legs. What I'll have for it?

Masha.



Masha! Puh. Why are you talking to me, as with a collection Agency? I was asked - I do. I tell you where-ever been told that you me something I will need?



M s.



Yes! That is a no. Just can't be, so it

youto be good, you know? Today I cried all night, gave a Deposit for an apartment. Good, Windows on the river. I suppose, the husband will freak. Tell me straight. Basically, I'm ready for it.

Masha.



Dear Masha! The husband, of course, not Alain Delon, but in the mirror so often not looks. Quite a normal guy. The other day will meet. Yes, to answer your question:

youso all was well. In principle, I don't care good or bad I bought. If only people knew exactly what it wants.

MRSD.



Respected MRSD, And it is possible to

long was good?.... In principle, if five years will, I agree that the ceiling was leaking...

Qiu, Maria C



Mamie, I'll answer honestly. Long well may be.

Long equally - no. Everything is going to change, doesn't change just dead. And when will change, you would think that everything is bad. For the time being.

Qiu, MRSD.



MRSD! Not only the leg. Let povelivaet husband.



M



Mary, come with me to bargain. As in the Armenian market, by golly! I fate not run it in another branch with other tasks. My job is to give the man whatever he wants. The account you no one will publish it. If so anxious, can every day to quarrel with her husband Matt. He will begin to pogulyati. Just kidding, no need to swear! Only I have to ask of you: when you're really really lucky, you will get free power. You're a great sew. Do patchwork and quilting your quilts will beautify any home, people will be happy.



Sincerely, M



My darling! Today I was jumping for joy. Of course! I'll do anything you say. I

exactly you'll have nothing? I was offered even more cool work, and that one dude from the cafe appointed rendezvous. Yesss!!! (it does not happen it does not happen... bought a sewing machine) kiss you!

Dear Masha!



All is well.

You to do whatever we want, within the framework of laws and the criminal code. And you don't will. On the contrary. If you're not whining, we all (Control No. 4562223) only will be glad. The whiners increase entropy, you know. And messing around with them a lot. I, honestly, itching. So good luck! I does deviate so far. Here is the order for same-sex triplets, and again traded, propose health. Damn it I gave up, their health...

Your MRSD. Take care of your leg! Joke!



The universe, Hello, how are you? Daughter named Mira, in honor of you. Sewed the best in the world quilt, took first place at the exhibition were invited to a meeting of patchworked in Bali. Fly the whole family. I Wake up in the morning, the birds sing... sometimes I think " what is happiness to me?



Your Masha. From her husband hi)



Masha, Hello! Sheepishly I admit that I missed the target with his son, which you have ordered, confused... but, look, you're happy and so) to Be happy - this is normal. Perceive it not as a gift, breathtaking, and as a quiet background of your life. And captures the spirit sometimes these details, which are each given without being asked: that's not for me to force the birds to sing under your window. This is the default relies everyone, basic equipment. For you to hear and feel what you feel... This ability and makes you happy. All further think itself. Write, if that.



Your MRSD.



P.S. Your wishes to the universe, you can leave in the comments :)






Author:

Rublev M


Source:

Subscribe
















No comments:

Post a Comment