Friday, January 31, 2014

How did he know?!


Not necessarily, he learns of this, discovering on his own bed of a stranger (and may be quite familiar, it really is as lucky). Or heard in the heat of a quarrel from your heart-wrenching confession. Or from some friend of his dear inmensity. No, practice shows that most girls exposing in connection with other circumstances.

How did he know?!

Source first. Your confusion


If your friend is not the descendant of an Arab Sheik and absorbed with mother's milk all Sharia law, he understands that you can be male colleagues, childhood friends and family, schoolmates, classmates, just friends-friends and even former lovers. And, most likely refers to this variety of, shall we say, more or less loyal. Up until...


"I met her on the street, she's with some guy came out of the restaurant. And pretended that they didn't notice me, or the truth is not noticed. I'm actually in that moment, nothing bad thought. Do not even think it was. Decided, just a colleague or acquaintance what, no matter what. Walked up. But my girlfriend, instead of us to imagine all paled at her directly stupor found. Everything is understood, the situation was not pleasant. I gently withdrew: then let's talk. Talked. In this restaurant we went together, and she really liked it. To my tastes it and then not changed. We parted then, however, met again. There are now together in a state of unstable equilibrium".


The second source. The importunity of your new partner


Perhaps he does not know your surroundings, and if there will be someone new (or will come up a long-forgotten old), he can simply ignore. However, if this someone will be calling you in his presence or to appear on your horizon with exceptional regularity, hardly he will leave it unattended.


"Sashka I changed only once. It was classic, holiday romance. We then tangled, and I went to relax one. With the first favourite man found himself in bed. But, first, sex, he was so-so. Secondly, ardent passion, for which everything had been arranged (not counting revenge, of course), was not observed. He tried, but I don't liked a. The next morning was embarrassing before Sasha. Stuck in my mind: "if Only he did not know! " Commander, I was put out of the room almost rudely. After a few days, went home. But that's not all. The fact that the gentleman I foolishly gave my phone in full confidence that he still never calls. He called. First called in cinema. I politely refused. Then dinner. The same story. Then just to chat. Sasha clearly strained. "Who is calling? asked. - Work. Well. " What I tell him? To lie I can not really. The climax was when the gentleman called and said that his brother's wedding and why don't we go together, at the same time get acquainted with his family. At this point, the Sasha just ran out of patience, he slammed the door. We pretty soon after that broke up, because its my confused explanations from the phone completely convinced that I have someone else".


The third source. The evidence


A man will not become regularly to rummage in your bag in search of evidence, will not sniff the clothes on the subject of men's Cologne, will not check your mail and your phone to the new mailing and sms love messages. However, he may change these rules if, suspecting something was wrong ten times, the same ten times will receive from you an angry rebuff saying that his jealousy is so bad... Then he can dig and sniff and check out, despite the baseness of these procedures.


"I started Dating a girl. At some point it turned out that before me she had one friend that she was going to get married, but there's something they have not evolved. I didn't pay attention to it. We are all adults, all with the past. With this unlucky husband, they parted friends. And this is understandable, I too with his former girlfriend were talking, sometimes called each other, met in companies. All clear. But her ex has had a passion for sms, just some sms incontinence, and he wrote them in packs and often in the night. And no one else my friend this way not communicated. What is she there with him talked, I, of course, not reported. My girlfriend and then reached for the phone and something scribbling. On the question of what to write, she replied: "Nonsense". Anyway. Called and wrote it increasingly. But I, for example, hard and hadn't wanted him to acquaint. It was unclear. I'm his girlfriend with the former introduced. To me it eventually got tired and I decided to check: I have paranoia or girl I really modifies. Got something in her phone. Message - sea, and all from this fellow. The most innocent were these: "I want to see you. ""I think about you, then I'm with you. ". For "just friends" obviously Robin. With my friend we talked, thought, discussed everything, it turned out that she had some outstanding relationship-problems with this unlucky husband. I understand it happens, but why I was head to fool all this time? With this girl we parted".


The fourth source. Your new habits


About negligence men favorite legends. But meanwhile, men do not realize just what does not concern them. He doesn't remember what color it was you dress at the last party. Have u been. And why should he? If you have a long and serious affair, he just can't leave "traces" in your daily life. And, most likely, you these changes in yourself will notice the last, but the legal husband or boyfriend if he is not blind, not deaf and he does not care about, will certainly notice. "Remember, I noticed that my girlfriend was strangely close the door in my car. The fact that I have Central locking and a button, when you come out, to give it is not necessary. And she suddenly began methodically to press the button before shutting the door. I told her about it. She was confused and explained that her mother in a car broke down, Central locking. But, first, my mother didn't break, and secondly, she goes with her extremely rare. Friend was careful: first instinctively button pushed, then pulled out and the door slammed. I was suspicious, and then began to notice other changes. And they multiplied with catastrophic speed. She had changed flavors: now instead of meat, she began to order in restaurants fish, and if not fish, then something Caucasian, lamb, for example, fell in love with green tea, which previously could not tolerate, and I increasingly began to notice her jeans, although I (and she knew it) liked something elegant, classic. I became suspicious and decided to find out: it turns out that she has a few Bohemian friend who loves fish and lamb, drinking green tea and nothing but jeans, wears. And who in the car, apparently, no Central locking! "


The source of the fifth. New words and phrases in your speech


At first glance, this absolutely from exotic - exposure beloved on the basis of linguistic analysis of her speech. But here we must remember that. First, there are people linguistically gifted with a special sensitivity to the peculiarities and subtle nuances of a foreign language. Your friend may well be one of them. Secondly, there are people who are usually not even aware of the report is very precisely copy the speech of those with whom constantly. If your attitude to them, then your friend will not need special skills in order to catch your monologues something fresh. And finally, your lover can be a person with a very striking and peculiar language, which usually is copied, and then recognized in someone's speech is completely without problems.


"I'm a translator, so one cannot fail to notice what people say and how. And yet - how people learn each other's language habits when often close and communicate. Something I noticed from my friend. I have one friend is the owner of the brand and specific in my understanding expressions. For example, time-related and the number. He likes to say "through poleconomy will do (I'll go finish)", "five more minutes of sleep", "drink more pollomacho tea". When he calls, instead of "hi, this is Peter," says just, "hi, Peter" instead of "come" - "pogreba" instead of "I'll call you" - "I'll type", and "hide" weekend (out of town, to the country or somewhere else) means he just leave. Now, all this beauty, I began to hear from his wife, with my friend she crossed only a few times so I thought. When at dinner, I twice heard from her, "Tell me something life-affirming" (also Petina words), I asked her: "And you've talked with Peter? " She's as much a Cup dropped from surprise. It turned out that recently and very close. And another friend called".


The source of the sixth. Big changes for the better in you


From Dating to start living together takes some time during which man has enough time to Orient in tastes, preferences and habits, as well as the shortcomings of his girlfriend. So, as it is banal sounds, he explores the science of love it for what it is. Therefore a radical change, even if objectively positive, can't put it on some thoughts: "suck up means, blame it".


"Funny, but I suspected that my girlfriend someone appeared when she had prepared soup. So, the usual soup, which by the way, I love. The fact that my friend didn't know how to cook and not be loved in every way, and it paraded. To get a hot dinner, it was necessary to show the wonders of diplomacy. And now we come home, dinner on the table, and of the three dishes, linens washed and the kitchen floor clean. Weird. All night my girl was very tenderness and courtesy, though she did not sugar and swore we often. The following signal was the fact that, despite all the tenderness, sex she to do that night refused and reasons immediately found a great many, one louder than the other. Something is wrong here, decided I. All, of course, is: and the mood is lousy and tired, and don't want. But then behave differently, it seems to me. Suspicions all my strength, and strengthened. And, as always happens in such cases, eventually found their confirmation. By this time I was mentally ready to divide.


The source of the seventh and the last. His intuition


Well what can I say - you seem to have never made any blunders, girlfriend surprised your conspirators talents, and your lover is deep underground and therefore extremely cautious. And with all that your boyfriend or husband suddenly gets endlessly repeated: "you Have someone there! Say, is there? Can not say, I know... " Conclusion: you are faced with is not a rare example of a thin male intuition. In regard to change, intuition for men and the truth is not bad.


"I changed my husband with his colleague, with whom before very long flirted. It all happened at a corporate party. I came back with her late husband was asleep. And the next morning woke up and said, "Well, what changed me? " Of course, I joked, but was very surprised. Previously, he had such conversations started, although, sometimes, I have friends to spend the night remained, and in the company was hanging out late. Further - more. For two weeks everything was quiet, colleague didn't seem interested in continuing the husband too the subject was not raised. And then a colleague invited me to myself, and everything happened. And on the same day in the evening, the husband spoke about the fact that I have someone there! And then within three months that I periodically met with that man, "reminded" me about my infidelity. As a rule, in those days, when treason, in fact, occurred. I thought it is a complete mystery, but then, talking with friends, I realized that not I one such story, they also repeatedly confronted with the animal instinct of men to infidelity. My husband, of course, there is no evidence, and the connection is long gone, but our family relationships since obviously lost something. Because of this, and exploits new pulls, I still hope to return to what was before my betrayal".


Epilogue


What is the girls a chance to change and not get caught? It seems relevant examples are available. But it is known that an absolute guarantee in this case gives only one. Namely categorical unwillingness permanent partner know about your edit. Because he madly loves you, because change itself or because you "haven". And in any case, because he has "such a character". Who doesn't want one and don't know. The rest there are always plenty of opportunities to bring islandica to clean water. Like it or not.


Aphrodite Strogova


Source: Journal Of Rocco





Source:

here
















No comments:

Post a Comment